• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willsw
Next, we need his age (a confusing matter) and his real name. We won't have achieved anything, really, but it's something to do.

tounge.gif
I'm not telling

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enigma: I think the other guys have you covered... but I'll agree. Your feet look disproportionately long (might be the camera angle or maybe you needlessly size up). Also, a tshirt, jeans, and sneakers is my go-to outfit when I want to disappear. It'll take some time, but there are 2,000 pages of WAYWT you can go through... stop and analyze the ones that catch your eye. Try to figure out what it is about it that sets it apart (the way it fits, proportions, colors, style, etc). Just my 2 cents.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Enigma89
Oh let me clear somethings up. That shirt is actually not white but it is yellow/beige and my feet are actually tiny, I only wear an 8.5 and I am only 5' 9.''

Here are some other WAYWT so you can see..

More or less all my T-Shirts are just plain colored t-shirts from AA or H&M. They fit well and I like them but, I want to stand out a bit more, but I understand what I have to do now thanks.

Try putting on a spring/summer jacket. But yea different footwear will help too.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I'm actually 6'5" while Shell's about 6'2". I guess that makes Get Smart around 6'3". The important part is that I'm still taller than Saucemaster. Thanks for the words, everyone. Bruder, we need some more inspiration from you. You were right about the "pulp fiction" vibe. Whenever I look at that photo I think of the scene with Travolta, Jackson, and Keitel at the junkyard. Keitel says to them, "You look like a couple of assholes." Get Smart looks like the reason why Megan's Law passed so easily.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 17c
Days Agenda - Wednesday, usual meetings, & dinner with family

L1040894.jpg

L1040900.jpg

L1040903.jpg

Suit - Navy w silver bead-stripe. Rolling 3B SB notched lapel. Fine Super Merino wool Super 120's ("Osaka" block. Herringbone)
Shirt - Powder blue self herring bone stripe. Thick 4 mm MOP buttons. Oxford 100's 2 Ply Italian cotton. Special order Italian spread collar. Barrel cuff/double button (Jantzen MTO 1st Batch)
Tie - Chocolate silk knit w navy blue woven tail (Zegna)
Socks - Navy with random ecru & blue hoops (Pantharella)
F/wear - lace-up - Polo brown. Cap-toe. Reverse Suede ("Belgrave" C&J Hand Grades)
PS - Olive, khanki & lime geometric pattern with hand rolled edges. Silk (RT)
Pen - Black body w ivory cap. Resin. Roller-ball (Delta LE Planet Collection)
Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 case. 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on vintage "Nile" river crocodile strap
Accessory - SS tie-clip with "intrecciato" treatment (Bottega Veneta)

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I'm actually 6'5" while Shell's about 6'2". I guess that makes Get Smart around 6'3". The important part is that I'm still taller than Saucemaster.
While we're at it, to answer the guy's question from the other page, yes i'm 7ft Damn, PG. I think i'm just gonna go back through all your posts and google search your socks. Looking through my drawer i desperately need some and your's are always nice

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get Smart's thug is much scarier than LabelKing's noir villain, imho.
The one, I'd look around for Humphrey Bogart- sure to spot him.
The other... I think I'd just leave the area. Non-challantly. Quickly.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJNavarrete
Sorry I'm late to the western shirt party from a few pages back...

and the faux hawk party

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over-doing it a bit, no? I've never seen a thug dress like GS, and I definitely wouldn't run in fear at the sight of him, but maybe I'm just reckless.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
and the faux hawk party

I shaved mine off not too long ago, a very last year look.

One thing I noticed in WAYWT is that nobody ever wears combat/cargo trousers. I know in general they look bad, but they're so damn comfortable, and I have seen people on the street rocking them before.

Opinions?

(Oh, and PG, nice socks)

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
img1487qp2.jpg
img1484lr7.jpg
img1482ax2.jpg
Robert Geller, Acne Mic Rigid, Santoni Laughing because my brother was making fun of me for taking pictures of myself to post on the internet.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw
Over-doing it a bit, no? I've never seen a thug dress like GS, and I definitely wouldn't run in fear at the sight of him, but maybe I'm just reckless.
I took the ex to meet GS a few weeks ago and after describing him as a total tat'd up badass we got in the car to go back home and she said, "Man, your friends are such pussies."
confused.gif

I guess looks can be deceiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mark Angelil