• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Socal. What does it look like when you detach the vest?

I think this outfit may need a different pair of boots/shoes.

MJK Flannel
MJK Linen Jacket
Corpus Jeans
Henderson Fusion Boots

53008.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Looks good. Do you have any pictures of the cloak shoes?

shoes010.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Socal. What does it look like when you detach the vest?

? Like what I'm wearing now...

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
on the suit coat debate, my tailor at spencer hart in london says he thinks only one button, slim (2.5" lapel) really works with denims. im inclined to agree. also the denims need to be slim, like a pair of apc ns..

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahh you get your suits from Nick? Got any pics of you wearin them? Have always loved SH...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
No no look at the Recent Purchases thread. This long knee length vest thing buttons inside a blazer to make it a long overcoat thing.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes been meaning to post but camera problems. ill put some up when i get it sorted, hopefully at the weekend. ive also just had one made by mr eddie in soho, and im really pleased with it. full bespoke for £1200, pretty good.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice...one day i hope to make the trek and get a proper bespoke suit...one day...

but my holy grail of tailors is Watanabe & Sons in Tokyo...sorry but as much as i respect the heritage of Savile Row, that Japanese mafia style is just too much of an allure.

"All i ever wanted to be was a gangster"

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very interesting.. i had never heard of those guys.
i was at spencer hart the other day to get a shirt- they have an off the rack one button notch lapel in a stunning grey/black self-stripe material. i tried it on and my first thought was that it had a gangster/yakuza feel. Around £1500. If I hadnt just had the other suit made I would've gone for it..

soso

Reaction score
at home - outside i've worn some sandals

waywt2aa6.jpg

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
vestsf002.jpg

Are you single handedly bringing back the maxi-vest? Bea Arthur would be proud! Did you lose some weight, you look more streamlined lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads