• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
The quality is also abysmal. Easily the worst made pair of shoes I've ever purchased in terms of quality. Just an fyi.

I have to disagree. If you're okay with the quality of Clark's DBs, then you'll be fine with these. Plus for 40 bucks, I doubt anyone will complain.

Tuff Ghost

Reaction score
Where can I get a shirt like this wide neck tee? I was looking at this B.Son U-neck but 1) it's sold out and 2) I prefer the shallower neck of the other one. I'd rather get a slightly higher quality shirt than the UO one, though.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tuff Ghost
Where can I get a shirt like this wide neck tee? I was looking at this B.Son U-neck but 1) it's sold out and 2) I prefer the shallower neck of the other one. I'd rather get a slightly higher quality shirt than the UO one, though.

I like the Marc by Marc Jacobs t-shirts at Bluefly. They fit tight, though, and the interesting textured ones are sold out.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
The bson tee that i have has a slim but slouchy fit to them that i think you're looking for. Mine isn't a Uneck shirt that you're looking at but this graphic shirt from last spring or fall (i think peasantonline might still have one), but the neck was kinda wide and i stretched it out a bit more. The fit on it now is long, slim, and drapey. Perfect for certain outfits. I had a waywt pic with it but my camera broke. Once i fix it you'll see.

The BDG or at least some of them, appear to be the 50/50 tees and i really hate those. They cling a lot and don't breathe as well. If they were 100% cotton i'd probably be interested since i like my old bdg tees i have.

Tuff Ghost

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
The bson tee that i have has a slim but slouchy fit to them that i think you're looking for. Mine isn't a Uneck shirt that you're looking at but this graphic shirt from last spring or fall (i think peasantonline might still have one), but the neck was kinda wide and i stretched it out a bit more. The fit on it now is long, slim, and drapey. Perfect for certain outfits. I had a waywt pic with it but my camera broke. Once i fix it you'll see.

The BDG or at least some of them, appear to be the 50/50 tees and i really hate those. They cling a lot and don't breathe as well. If they were 100% cotton i'd probably be interested since i like my old bdg tees i have.

Yeah, I really like the slim/loose fit, that's the main draw for the bson. I'll look out for your waywt.

selbsttatig

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for some slim dark gray trousers? I'm looking for something like this.

2218207803cfe1bbf5cbosa1.jpg

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That kind of jacket is called a M-65. Most labels release one at some point.

Reaction score
Aye, but I was hoping someone could point me in a bit more specific direction, because I haven't been able to find an M-65 that's thin like that, with exposed buttons and without epaulets...

seamless74

Reaction score
how do the levis 1967 505's fit in relation to the LVC 1947's ? i already have the 47's lookin to buy another levis pair in a different style thanx./..

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there a special Rag and Bone "tailored collection"? A local store is picking it up for F/W, but I can't find out if it's just the same suiting and shirts that they sell at Barney's et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads