• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do the unlined gloves do in cold weather?
Depends on what you call cold. I wear mine (and I have several pairs, all unlined) down to -5C, -10C for short times. Under that, and you definitely want something lined.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do the unlined gloves do in cold weather?
Unlined are fine here in FL where it doesn't get down below 40 much or at all. Below that, when I've had them up north in single digits, I wish I had lining pretty quickly or kept them buried in my pockets.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If someone sized wrong and has an extra pair unlined in size 8, let me know.

eyeheartny

Reaction score
Not very, and I own two pair. You wouldn't want to be at a football game in them

Depends on what you call cold. I wear mine (and I have several pairs, all unlined) down to -5C, -10C for short times. Under that, and you definitely want something lined.

Unlined are fine here in FL where it doesn't get down below 40 much or at all. Below that, when I've had them up north in single digits, I wish I had lining pretty quickly or kept them buried in my pockets.

Thanks all. I took a chance on the silk lined ones. If they don't fit I'll be posting them here for sale.

INKRO

Reaction score
SF Affiliate Kirby Allison's Hanger Project is having a 65% sale (final) on select Knitwear, Gloves, and Scarves. Amazingly, I scored myself a pair of Merola Peccary Cashmere Lined gloves in my freaking size for a bill which is practically a steal.

https://www.hangerproject.com/final-sale.html

Just picked up a pair of black lined Nappa gloves they had on sale (too bad they stock indicators on the Brown was wonky and was actually OOS in large). Been looking for a pair of leather gloves for a while now so thanks for the update. :)

Looks like stock on those is flying pretty quickly though.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
www.gentrynyc.com - store closing, further discounts
vqkCgyT28P2ly6GK2F-iMFNhfVQDolFJvFtk6QvdrEooh7e3g7Ul-XAR2QiPRSuNLN7fqxD0efMD4aGB6gL4uei3gRcbDTsllX9Iq6IpDZW6_tCAuMHRUVfqJ4VG5EVqHLWI-rr8t_2yrNy05OEXhhSVeDON7Tn277CtmvA=s0-d-e1-ft

Damn missed out on a cheap Lhamo~

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads