• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wRByB.jpg

http://perks.urbandaddy.com/national/ernest-alexander.html
Ernest Alexander Walker Wax Messenger in Navy for streetwear. Yes/no? Bad to go with blue jeans?
Edit: Well, sorry, I meant to post this on the other thread for questions, but I guess it works here too.

I knew something was off about the price - http://www.ernestalexander.com/shop/messenger-bags/walker-wax-messenger?product=24

Retail was jacked up (I guess they include a laptop sleeve, but then it's just normal retail price). Shame on you Urbandaddy and Ernest Alexander

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Damir Doma.

I have no idea about sizing on any of these, so they might all be going back. :embar:

that might be the least damir-like piece of the season, it's quite tame with respect to what he usually does, even compared to Silent. in fact it looks like a boo/toj baseball jacket in different colors. it shouldn't be that difficult to pull off.

i must say, reading the thread backward, i had great hopes of some absurd pickup that you could use to top the all-star fit pic (MVP, you know which). i am le disappoint but i think you've actually made a good choice despite not maximizing my entertainment with it :nodding:

Last edited:

Totakeke

Reaction score

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got an order confirmation mail from thecorner once i made the purchase.. Anyone experienced any cancellation in the past due to unavailabilty of size etc? Cant seem to view my order info in my a/c.

Pronx- I am in asia. Shipping to US.

Tsuji

Reaction score
^ was just wondering the same thing...getting a bit nervous about that...
info would be much appreciated...

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm a regular 8 (41UK) in most runners (Adidas, Nike, Puma) , 8 in dress shoes (Allen Edmonds, Alden) so these will be 1 size too big.
Looking at reviews and recommendations, that seems to be the case for almost everyone.

Eh, I take the same size in dress shoe (Edmonds/Aldens) as I do CP...

Alphataru

Reaction score
Ok, everyone seem to be raving about CPs, but come on guys, check out the Lanvins that just went up on Ss. 30% + no tax is as good as it gets with Lanvin, not to mention free shipping as well as lots of sizes:

http://www.ssense.com/men/designers/lanvin

I just bought the dark grey polish leather lows, so I thought I'd share the news :D

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eh, I take the same size in dress shoe (Edmonds/Aldens) as I do CP...

oh okay.

i have normal width to slight wider feet (my left foot anyways.)
maybe it will work.

i told them to cancel if the sizing isn't going to work for me.
guess i'll leave it up to chance in that case.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ok, everyone seem to be raving about CPs, but come on guys, check out the Lanvins that just went up on Ss. 30% + no tax is as good as it gets with Lanvin, not to mention free shipping as well as lots of sizes:

http://www.ssense.com/men/designers/lanvin

I just bought the dark grey polish leather lows, so I thought I'd share the news :D

dude the CPs are under $200, those Lavins are $400-500.

math-wise, i think i figured out why the CPs are so popular . . .

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd take them off you. I'm a size 41 in CPs
Can't get the sale cause i'm in Australia -_-

if they don't cancel it, i can help you out.
fair warning, shipping may kill the deal.

PM me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads