• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

joshdd

Reaction score
did they have that black washed leather jacket at the TH sample sale? I would definitely throw in some extra cash if someone could proxy that in XS/S.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
Can someone call Opening Ceremony in LA (310-652-1120)
and ask them
if they have the black gingham BoO shirt in size medium?

I think the SA is lying to me for some reason or she's dumb.

Just call back tomorrow and get a different person? Why would she lie only to you or lie in general?

junebugmm

Reaction score
Because this was the same girl who I annoyingy convinced two days ago
to mark almost all of their BoO stuff down to 50% off.
She should or could have been pissed off at me because I was being
really anal when she tried to sell me a shirt at 30% off instead of 50%.

Perhaps I'll call later today. I KNOW they have it. or I'm quite certain.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
****. I'd love to pick up some cheap sweaters and pants and would kill for a leather jacket at $250-500. Damn NYCers having all the fun.

If they had this one http://dyallo.files.wordpress.com/20...hrjkt_main.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sRXBi-5wKB..._lthrjkt_a.jpg i'd definitely pay someone for that. The hood option is pretty cool for bad weather.

They did not have that one. Just got back and sale was pretty good. Lots of decent stuff left although there was prob only like 10 leathers. 4 blue diagonal zipper leathers left and 1 red. They were $250 which is a good price but the lining is this itchy material so I didn't buy. Regular sweaters were $75ish and a lot of very nice chunky knits were around $200. Didn't really look at pants and shoes.

They're extending the sale through tomorrow and the lady said if you get more than one thing they're more than willing to cut you a further discount. Decent prices for sure if you're into his stuff.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
are the shirts still $100 today?

Originally Posted by sushijerk
They did not have that one. Just got back and sale was pretty good. Lots of decent stuff left although there was prob only like 10 leathers. 4 blue diagonal zipper leathers left and 1 red. They were $250 which is a good price but the lining is this itchy material so I didn't buy. Regular sweaters were $75ish and a lot of very nice chunky knits were around $200. Didn't really look at pants and shoes.

They're extending the sale through tomorrow and the lady said if you get more than one thing they're more than willing to cut you a further discount. Decent prices for sure if you're into his stuff.

DanTheLadiesMan

Reaction score
I'll be heading to nyc tomorrow, and would be happy to proxy some items from the tim hamilton sale if they're still available. The price will be (item price + 15% proxy fee) + (shipping costs) + (paypal fees).

I'll drop the paypal fees if payments are made via google checkout

best,

Dan

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads