• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you think so.. really? I mean I have a couple and they fit fine... and I'm slim, but athletic. Tried a few on in the store today just to be sure, but thank you. ;)
If you have any sort of wide upper relative to your waist, they are very roomy.

This is coming from me with a 17.5" neck. Ordered the 17x33 Extra Slim Fit. It still billowed out in the waist.

If you're built like a rectangle, it works, but that's about it. It's not worth it to pay that much for a shirt I have to take to the tailor.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks like BB raised prices on Black Fleece again. Everything back to 50% off so the additional 25% off means only 62.5% off compared to 70% off yesterday
What do you mean?

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What do you mean?

I think what StevenT means is that brooks brothers raised the prices on Black Fleece clearance items in anticipation of the new 25% off sale...

I noticed this with regular Brooks Brothers clearance items as well. Last week sale prices were cheaper than they are now, even with the 25% off

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think what StevenT means is that brooks brothers raised the prices on Black Fleece clearance items in anticipation of the new 25% off sale...
I noticed this with regular Brooks Brothers clearance items as well. Last week sale prices were cheaper than they are now, even with the 25% off

+1. This is exactly what happened. No big deal for me because everything I wanted was sold out in my size, though I should have pounced on those half price BBBF cordovan wallets a few weeks ago.

sneakerbearz

Reaction score
anybody can share MR.Porter discount code ??? PLEASE....there is a jacket i really want to buy !!! but only can afford when they do good discount.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
There's no discount code. Mr. Porter just has rounds of sales. Early access for founding members if linked to their accounts. Your best bet would be to have someone on here who is a founding member order for you.

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's no discount code. Mr. Porter just has rounds of sales. Early access for founding members if linked to their accounts. Your best bet would be to have someone on here who is a founding member order for you.

If anyone is willing to proxy please PM me

thank you

sneakerbearz

Reaction score
do you know how much discount Mr. Porter doing for the founding member atm ?

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this about to become the Mr. Porter thread again? when the sale starts, somebody should make a separate thread to keep this one from getting inundated, which makes it kinda useless

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

is this about to become the Mr. Porter thread again? when the sale starts, somebody should make a separate thread to keep this one from getting inundated, which makes it kinda useless

NAMOR already did that.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What do you mean?

+1. This is exactly what happened. No big deal for me because everything I wanted was sold out in my size, though I should have pounced on those half price BBBF cordovan wallets a few weeks ago.

Yup this is what I meant. The prices also fluctuate a bit at BB and stock is questionable as well. Everything is pretty picked over by now.

Hmm, how's the quality of Black Fleece compared to TB's main line? I'm looking at BF stuff, and they're quite similar, can I assume it's basically just more affordable mass produced TB?

TB is made in Comme de Garcons factory in Japan mostly with some knits in scotland / england. Shoes are apparently trickers? I think while BF stuff is made in a variety of places. In terms of suiting I think southwick does a better job, rest of the stuff depends, most shoes are C&J for BF right now. All pretty well made though regardless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads