• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We hope that you are pleased with your shoe purchase the past season. To show our appreciation we would like to give you 20% off the new Yuketen spring collection.

Use the code UK10 when checking out and 20% will be deducted from any Yuketen collection piece.

/ Très Bien Shop

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Would you do me huge solid and post measurements for your Barney's exclusive pair of 3sixteen and the listed size?

Size 30
Waist: 82cm or 32.28in
Inseam: 76.5cm or 30.12in
Outseam: 98.5 or 38.78in

I am a 33" true waist.

I also tried a size 29 ST but was not able to button the top two buttons and the thighs were skin tight. The size 31 were marginally big, so I think a 30 would have been perfect for the ST style. I would have bought the 31s, but since these were raw denim I like to got a little tight to account for stretch.

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone know something about Oi Polloi's return policy? I am going to return a jacket, bought on sale, and i am not familiar with returning items. It's actually my first time trying to return an item.

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i've read it, but i am scared about i dont get my money or credit note back. So, could someone tip me about something i should know?

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

30% off at Allen Edmonds for their 90th anniversary sale.

I was checking this out... some are less than 30% and some are more but is the sale only for certain items?? no codes I take it?

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nigel Cabourn, Cameraman Raw Jacket (Yellow) at £432 (-VAT) instead of 1080. Too bad it's not available in another color.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LYONSTATE:

We've spruced things up a bit in honor of our first year and are celebrating with a promotion. Take 20% off ALL purchases with code 1YEAR20. Shop New Arrivals, Sale, & Accessories.

Some really nice items in a lot of sizes still around.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LYONSTATE:
We've spruced things up a bit in honor of our first year and are celebrating with a promotion. Take 20% off ALL purchases with code 1YEAR20. Shop New Arrivals, Sale, & Accessories.
Some really nice items in a lot of sizes still around.

Good place to buy APC Jeans at a discount

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LYONSTATE is a good store. Does not deserve to be posted for SF to harass

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance