• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better I ordered a pair of Cures on sale from A.P.C. way back on Dec. 16 and they still haven't shipped out. :fu:

They said they're on "backorder", yet the website still lists them as in stock. :fu:

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Yeah, that's precisely why I NEVER order from their web site. Just call the store and have one of the employees look for it.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

$175 for that navy field parka is ridiculous.  Had to cop.  Every coat I own is navy (3), but ******* it's a great color.  I have a feeling I'm going to love this thing

Yeah that was a great deal...except that it was only available in larger sizes- only medium and up :plain:

I was irritated that the grey club collar shirt was already sold out in my size at noon, until I zoomed in and saw it was pinstriped.
Kinda bummed I was too broke last winter for the parade of Gilt Ervell sales that always had a good variety of shirting.

Wish there had been more shirting. Overall there was a pretty decent selection... but shirting was one thing I was really hoping for ... especially a club collar in white or denim

jwoowoo

Reaction score
lagarconne coupon code "GARCONNE20" is now working on all sale items, if people were still waiting for it. Good selection of Ervell

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

u shouldve copped on Azaelasf wit the 25% off coupon and free ship.

Once it became clear that A.P.C. wasn't going to be shipping any time soon (if ever) I was going to do that but my size was already sold out at Azalea. :facepalm:

Last edited:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah that was a great deal...except that it was only available in larger sizes- only medium and up :plain:
Wish there had been more shirting. Overall there was a pretty decent selection... but shirting was one thing I was really hoping for ... especially a club collar in white or denim

Same here on both counts, but a huge thanks to JChance for the advanced sales heads up as it was perfect timing since I wasn't available at noon. I was able to snag the tweed suit (that's only if the blazer ends up fitting me well, we'll see), the blue norwegian sweater, and grey knit cap.

Note sure about the complaint about the $400 blazer for a made in USA blazer with nice fabric and detailing, that's a pretty fair deal to me. I guess some are spoiled on the last Gilt Ervell blazer blowout that was around $100+ or so. Anyway, hopefully all fits well, really liked Ervell's collection this season.

ennui

Reaction score

Note sure about the complaint about the $400 blazer for a made in USA blazer with nice fabric and detailing, that's a pretty fair deal to me. I guess some are spoiled on the last Gilt Ervell blazer blowout that was around $100+ or so. Anyway, hopefully all fits well, really liked Ervell's collection this season.

Well, I already know that I would need to shorten the sleeves and perhaps the overall length, and with tax and shipping this would probably drive the final price for me up to close to $500. I already have similar blazers so didn't feel the need to reach.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I heard the Fred Segal is putting stuff on sale next week. Anyone have an idea of how much they'll discount?

from previous sales: 1st week - 50% off, 2nd week - buy 3 items for 66% off, 3rd week - buy 5 items for 75% off, last weekend (end of 3rd week) - buy 5 items for 90% off. This applies for most stores, but some do only stay at 50% off throughout (i.e. Aviator Nation)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads