• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
SW 70% sale tom.

Originally Posted by sygyzy
Not sure. Sorry if it was already announced.

It's alright. Just a week late...

Place is cleaner than jet's plate after dinner.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
Excuse my ignorance, but does your website have an online store b/c I can't see one?

Sorry, we do not. Our web site is a long work in progress. Hopefully up en-force this Fall.

Gary

p.trick

Reaction score
Levi's is having a promotional "Friends and Family Event" from August 3 - August 5 offering a 30% discount off of your entire purchase with the mailer if in person or with the discount code if ordering online. At the Sugar Land location, these cards can be obtained at the register. The online discount code is "LSFF07" and standard shipping is $5 as it has been.

For reference:

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's co-op is taking 30% off lowest marked price on their sale stuff. It seems to be in-store only, not online.

The co-op in Bethesda has a few EG summer shirts (green plaid) which will be $55 or so, madras bedfords, which would be around $110, and buckle back khakis.

Also some OK outerwear (Nice Collective, Steven Alan, house brand; some is actually from last F/W, I think) and shorts and such.

Slim pickings at that location for shoes and denim, though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Barney's co-op is taking 30% off lowest marked price on their sale stuff. It seems to be in-store only, not online.

The co-op in Bethesda has a few EG summer shirts (green plaid) which will be $55 or so, madras bedfords, which would be around $110, and buckle back khakis.

Also some OK outerwear (Nice Collective, Steven Alan, house brand; some is actually from last F/W, I think) and shorts and such.

Slim pickings at that location for shoes and denim, though.

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed the plaid EG shirt--a very nice casual shirt with some interesting placket work. There are still a few left. The madras bedford was way too unconstructed for my tastes--too bad, because it looks amazing on the rack. And the only other EG was a pair of 36x32 backbuckles.

There was also that Steven Alan army green jackets that was nice for $150 or so. And a Rogan black zip up jacket (only 2 left in M and L, but fits extremely small). No denim worth mentioning.

Also, the Ralph Lauren next door has their mainline dress shirts an extra 30% off, which means $50.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nordstrom Rack at SCP has a bunch of Steven Alan shirts in various sizes/patterns/cuts for $50. Barney's Coop at SCP has some EG shirts for $56 or so, and some BoO shirts for $80 or so, some plaid, weird ones with a white bib on a blue shirt, and one cross stripe A-body SS in medium.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
The buzzzzzzz is that BlueBee in Santa Barbara, CA will be having their annual sale the weekend AFTER labor day, or the weekend AFTER I fly out of LAX.

In-store only IIRC and don't know the deal with phone-in's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads