1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Obenauf's in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by althanis, Oct 6, 2011.

1. althanis

althanis Well-Known Member

I have a veg-tanned leather bag I'd like to get some extra protection on for the winter, and I've called/checked lots of places around Toronto but can't find anyone carrying Obenauf's LP.

Does anyone know a place that carries it?

The shipping to Canada is $13, which is the same price as the LP itself :brick: But if I don't have any choice I'll just have to pull the trigger on it online.

1 person likes this.
  2. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

Negative, I looked before I ordered online. Unless somebody is carrying it now that I don't know about.

1 person likes this.
  3. althanis

althanis Well-Known Member

I just decided to order it online.

4. hxh_killua

hxh_killua Well-Known Member

Anyone know if this is still the case?

5. clarkyin

clarkyin Well-Known Member

Sole Survivor in Kengsington market carried it for a while, they're being denied the product atm by the company cause they lost their "guy". they're trying to figure out what to do.