• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, I don't find fk chukka a to run big so I don't know how to answer that. I'm a 12 in most nikes, I size down to 11.5 in the fk chukka sfb's/sneaker boots. I took a 12 in the pure platinum mercurials (originally bought 11.5 but they were too tight). So I plan on getting a 12 in these mercurials tomorrow.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got my Flax AF1's yesterday. Need these tomorrow - If anybody finds links please post them here I don't really want to deal with NT. I'm not holding much hope for copping on NDC but hopefully some other spots are easy.
They are on nike.com. Just ordered a pair

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah. I was still waiting in the queue on NDC when I saw them come up on soccer pro, which was like $45 cheaper anyway ($169 shipped compared to $216 on NDC).

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also did a 5k in LG4s

Haven't ran in two months and coming off a cough and cold that's been haunting me for the past two weeks but decided to run the RunDisney 5K anyways. Dressed up as Scarlet Spide but I don't think anyone recognized me. :\

Really sucks to get a rubber medal though :lol I wanted the metal 10k or half-marathon ones (and the Infinity Gauntlets) so bad. Really gon try and sign up for the Infinity Gauntlet next year. My time was terrible though, go to get back on the grind.

NadjLAp.jpg

XPBMmxr.jpg

5XsBydT.png

Didn't get to sign up for the Star Wars one (sold out so quick) but they had the medal display on the expo and they look awesome.
LL

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Coming in a week or so are Zoom Speed Trainer 3 and Metcons (finally) so I got a few workout shoes to test out but I'm gon' need a pair of these as well.

Nike Free Trainer 1.0
Black/Anthracite-University Red-White
Style #: 807436-010
18 November 2015
$150

Nike Free Trainer 1.0
Dark Grey/Cool Grey-Blue Lagoon-Black
Style #: 807436-004
18 November 2015
$150

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nike Free RN Distance launches today... somewhere... $120

It looks very interesting, it has the flexibility of the free sole and comfort of the lunarlon and I do like that old lunar midsole style, a lot!

“This shoe is for those who want natural motion that goes the distance,” says Chuck Gatchell, VP Run Natural at Nike. “It’s for the person who runs in the 5.0, but wants to have the confidence and cushioning to go longer. It also should bring in those who are ‘naturally curious’ and serve as a gateway shoe to the Free line.”

Inside, however, is a core of firmer, bouncier Lunarlon foam, which runners know from Nike’s Lunar running collection. The flex hexagons on this model are larger than other Frees and arranged to provide more lateral stability. Plus, the two layers of foam put you farther off the ground and more protected than ever before in a Free. The resulting shoe Gatchell describes as, “somewhat north of the 5.0, but south of more traditional running shoes.”

What makes this shoe still a Free is that it incorporates many of the principles that define “natural” at Nike. These include:

a heel-toe drop of 8mm or less
no heel counter
a simple, unstructured upper
flexibility and range of motion to allow full foot action

“The foot is in control in these shoes,” says Gatchell. “You don’t have to be minimal to be free. It’s about natural, not minimal.”

Initial wear-testers report that the Free RN Distance delivers on the comfortable, moccasin-like feel of other models in the line, with a cushy, protected ride that was appreciated most on easy runs of any distance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads