• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got offerd $178 shipped for these. Is that a good deal for me to sell? I'm so out of the game, I have no clue. These are 2011 retros.

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the pics, I'd say those are worth a bit more than that. $220 at the lowest would be my guess

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You can probably still get $200-$250 for those but I've been out of the resell game so I am not really sure.

Check ebay on how much they are ending, that should give you a ballpark price.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought the offer was weird. The shoes don't come with box and I"m too old to negotiate over $5 bucks.

If it is really worth $220, then that would be something else.

I need to go change the buy it now price on my ads.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From the pics, I'd say those are worth a bit more than that. $220 at the lowest would be my guess

You can probably still get $200-$250 for those but I've been out of the resell game so I am not really sure.

Check ebay on how much they are ending, that should give you a ballpark price.

I agree with these two. The Concords are grail shoes, man. Yours are in good condition too. I'd look at $230 to $270.

$178 is such a weird offer.

Kids are buying these shoes, bro. If you want to have some laughs, list some highly coveted sneakers on Craigslist and read the emails coming in. I sold several pairs years ago and some emails were saying things like:

"I'll give you $10k worth of softwares for them"
"I want the shoes but I don't have a car and my mom won't take me. Can you meet at my house instead"
"You want to trade for NBA socks and fitted caps?"

Mind you I ask for cash only. No trades.

It looks like these Jordan Retro 3s will be an easy buy Saturday. Footlocker/HoH in Bev Center did their guaranteed tickets yesterday at 10AM and had tickets left for pretty much the whole day. They usually go right away. I just rsvpd my pair at ntla on my cell and got thru. This never happens because the bots reign supreme. Pretty happy that this is not hyped for a sick og colorway.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can find DS Concords for $250 all day long, so $180ish for your pair seems reasonable.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can find DS Concords for $250 all day long, so $180ish for your pair seems reasonable.

This is for legit pairs and not gray market joints?

I only ask because dudes are still flipping the black and red 11s for $220 or so. Granted they retailed for $185 and profit is margin but they were restocked at least 5 times while the Concords are more rare and haven't restocked as many.

Stackson

Reaction score
Brand new Black and red 11's go for 250-350 all day long and they released half a million of them. The concords in slightly less numbers, much longer ago. Your shoes with out the box and all the other OG stuff, in that condition are worth $200 shipped. If your shoes were new with og everything your looking at $400.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
rfx fresh prince!!!!

liking those new frees

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the 3s are not wanted. Just walked into HoH in San Diego and got a guaranteed ticket.

I saw some Fly knits without speckles on the upper and they look plain.

Contemplating on those KD 6 Meteorology or the wolf gray Fly knit lunars.

Jet and Reg are bad influences...got me spending almost a rack on gym clothes haha :(

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
rosherun may be the best nikes ever

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Yeah the 3s are not wanted. Just walked into HoH in San Diego and got a guaranteed ticket.

I saw some Fly knits without speckles on the upper and they look plain.

Contemplating on those KD 6 Meteorology or the wolf gray Fly knit lunars.

Jet and Reg are bad influences...got me spending almost a rack on gym clothes haha :(

I have 6 nike shirts and retired my 6 uniqlo mesh tees, i'm tellin you get the sleeveless training shirt fabric is great on my nipples and they're dirt cheap, wash up great, etc.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Yeah I got those exact green socks with them. The shoes still feel great after using them repeatedly for almost a week. Been wearing them sock-less the whole time and I have to say I don't want to go back to wearing socks (I never wear socks anyways)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads