• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also spent several thousand, but I had a lot of returns. The amount of incorrect/incomplete sizing information on Yoox makes ordering a crapshoot, as even familiar brands may have been altered so that the fit is completely different than expected, resulting in frequent returns.

I'm wondering if Yoox is trying to slowly eliminate the Superstar program?

ijung

Reaction score
As you guys know, Yoox has some decent deals right now. However, beware of the headache that you may receive from incorrect sizing. I tried to purchase a suit 3 times since xmas. First was a Corneliani. Received a 38L instead of a 38R. Next was a Canali. Received a 38L instead of a 38R again! On my third attempt, I received a Canali 38XL that was tailored down to a 38R, but the pockets looked like they were near the bottom of the jacket. Ridiculous! I gave up and ordered a sport coat and a polo. I hope they don't mess that up :\

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As you guys know, Yoox has some decent deals right now. However, beware of the headache that you may receive from incorrect sizing. I tried to purchase a suit 3 times since xmas. First was a Corneliani. Received a 38L instead of a 38R. Next was a Canali. Received a 38L instead of a 38R again! On my third attempt, I received a Canali 38XL that was tailored down to a 38R, but the pockets looked like they were near the bottom of the jacket. Ridiculous! I gave up and ordered a sport coat and a polo. I hope they don't mess that up :\

Out of curiosity, does Yoox ever list the length of the jacket? As someone who needs a L generally, not seeing this info has kept me from ordering any suiting from them.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, does Yoox ever list the length of the jacket?  As someone who needs a L generally, not seeing this info has kept me from ordering any suiting from them.

Occasionally they put the actual measurements of a jacket's length in the description, but in general they don't give you any real size guidance beyond the chest measurement. I also need a long in suits/jackets and out of probably 20 ordered from Yoox only one was actually a long.

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, does Yoox ever list the length of the jacket?  As someone who needs a L generally, not seeing this info has kept me from ordering any suiting from them.

You have to train your eye to see L in the pictures. I mean by the fit on the model not the tag ,of course.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Occasionally they put the actual measurements of a jacket's length in the description, but in general they don't give you any real size guidance beyond the chest measurement. I also need a long in suits/jackets and out of probably 20 ordered from Yoox only one was actually a long.

It's really mind-boggling to me that they run their business this way (and apparently pretty successfully) when a small change to their system could've avoided all of those returns.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I also lost my Superstar status this week. I've spent thousands per year for the past few years, but with plenty of returns. I sent a message to customer service asking why, and received a vague reply.

So if we're not Superstars by virtue of what we spend, just who is?

I lost mine too...

Only had it for 1 year and in that year probably bought over $15k of stuff and returned 99%...So yeah, I can't complain. Still, I don't think I really did anything to deserve it last year either, so annointment seems arbitrary.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how slow the free standard shipping has become over the past six months? Since the order status removed the package in transit from Italy and preparing in local warehouse info I don't know where the delay occurs. It has taken them twice as long as before to ship out an order.

Last edited:

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
A few items disappeared (not sold) from my dreambox last night. Anyone knows what might have happened to them? It happened before and after some time they reappeared.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gsatwood