• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Children Real Madrid 2016/2017 Home/Away Soccer Football Kids Jerseys Shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucaiship

Reaction score
New Children's Real Madrid 2016/2017 Away Soccer Jersey Set Football Kids Clothes
ButterflyCorner2.gif

ButterflyVerticalLeft.gif

Butterfly_desc.gif

Please note it is the size for kids,the basic style is no print,please contact me or note to me if you need print your own name and numer.

3ea3bc6dd611d524.jpg

e682bf9c3c7259b3.jpg
8fb5743c8151d6c8.jpg
e0334cb46b06b5ae.jpg
6d71f30a4867891f.jpg
8aeeeb162dace895.jpg
ed1f95a1926a0eb6.jpg
2a4a935725042841.jpg

Variation in colors may occur due to different display settings

Tips: compare with your same style clothes to choose a size,

please allow 0.5-1" differ due to manual measurements, thanks!
Butterfly_ship.gif

Please read the shipping terms before you purchase this item.
We will post the dress quickly via international airmail from Shanghai, China,
Usually we will post it in 20 hours except on Saturday and Sunday after your payment is clear to our paypal.
International airmail usually takes 15 workdays from China.
Its equivalent to leave us a bad feedback If you choose four points below about DSR(Item as described,Communication,Shipping time,Shipping and handling charges) ((Rating us 4 stars or less for DSR is the equivalent to leaving us bad feedback.))

We would be really grateful if you give us 5 stars and we will happily do the same for you.
2. Please contact me if you need this item urgently as I can post it via express delivery. This will take between 7-10 working days. Hopefully this will ensure your purchases arrives on time.

TIME FOR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!
564553126_o.jpg

Butterfly_terms.gif

• If you and not satisfied with your purchase please contact us quickly before leaving us neutral or N- feedback.​
  • We accept returns unconditionally whether it doesn't fit or for any other reason.​
  • We would be happy to exchange the item for another size or style.​
  • So we will try our best to do well after service. After all, it is our most important goal to help our dear customers to purchase satisfying items.

Butterfly_contact.gif

Please make contact through the My Messages service on ebay,and i will be happy to answer any questions you may have.​

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 17
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 17
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 20
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 16
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 17
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads