• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nearly New Church's Custom Grade Brown Suede Demi-Brogues 10.0D (US 10.5 Narrow +/-)

Henry Boogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I estimate 1-1.5 Pidals of wear on these. Offered at my breakeven delivered cost of $155. One day only sale and then off to Ebay, but at a high starting bid or perhaps using a high BIN and a best offer feature (sorry....not starting at $9.99). Shoe bags included (not a Church's bag) but trees are not. These are gorgeous....please know your size in Church's shoes (I think they are like a us 10.5 B or C). Second and third photos are best representation of color.

Churchssuede1.jpg

Churchssuede3.jpg

Churchssuede4.jpg

Churchssuede5.jpg

Churchssuede7.jpg

Churchssuede8.jpg

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just an interest check. Ironic manufacturing mix considering the World Cup outcome!

I will have a pair of Churchs (the real ones UK made) in suede from Cape Buck aka Springbok/antilope - same colour/design as above suede shoes but more like espresso - more worn on soles but not too seriously. Top layer excellent with a little wearing of the suede nap on toe rub areas but not very noticeable. UK8.5F/USA9.5E?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Rec'd the shoes today; great seller, fast shipping, and great deal. THANKS!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads