• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new H2 SUT

DM.ru

Reaction score
MOCAZEN, take it easy...nobody is bitching you ... if you want to have 10 hammers, go ahead, it's your money and life. We are just expressing our personal opiniongs on some things...that's why it's cold forum and discussions...

Personally, I don't like H2 and H3...too bulky, not reliable...I would rather buy Mercedes G-Class for the offroad or Lancruser 100, or even 80.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
lol8[1].gif
I was thinking of how fun it is to be around these things on my bike. You'd think the massive blind spots and lack of visibility in general would make them more dangerous, but as it turns out the people who drive them don't look anyway.

I feel you on that one man, I too ride a bike and I am typically Invisible to anyone else on the road let alone anyone in a behemoth SUV. Let me just say that Loud Pipes Save lives or at least provide one hell of a noisy death. **** I am a tall guy and I hate driving Hummers and Ford Excursions. Too fuckin bulky and slow. As for the comment on getting a Land Crusier. An Old FJ would kill an H2 any day of the week for off road. Cant beat the Rigid Straight Axle front and rear. There would be no problem finding and getting parts shipped to/around Mexico either. If the I6 wasnt enough power for you you can bolt up a Chevy 350 to the stock ****** in the old FJ40s. Then you would have zero excuse for "not being able to get parts"

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MOCAZEN
btw my wife has gotten into a couple of accidents and nothing has happened to her and my daughter in both instances, so I really appreciate them

Great, idiots who can't drive driving urban tanks. That's what we need in this world.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
heh, did you read my response to said quote. Quite true and funny

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a tough crowd. I have no idea of MOCAZEN's reasons for being here or if he might be a troll or otherwise. However, in just three pages he's been accused of being an idiot, having a pee brain, and having a small penis. What's the deal? Can't you just say something like "the H2 isn't to my taste" and leave it at that?

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JBZ
This is a tough crowd. I have no idea of MOCAZEN's reasons for being here or if he might be a troll or otherwise. However, in just three pages he's been accused of being an idiot, having a pee brain, and having a small penis. What's the deal? Can't you just say something like "the H2 isn't to my taste" and leave it at that?

Dude, he told us how his wife and daughter have gotten into "a couple of accidents" driving Hummers. Doesn't that ring a couple of bells? People who get into "a couple of accidents" shouldn't be driving death machines. In fact, they shouldn't really be driving at all.

I have a real problem with these people who buy monster trucks and Hummers because they are "safer" and they keep their precious little idiot of a wife safe. What these people don't realize is that when they drive such things, they tend to be less careful (and hence the "couple of accidents") and getting hit by a Hummer is not the same as getting hit by a Honda Civic or even a Jeep Cherokee or other regular sized SUV. Sure, your wife stays safe, but as ratboy commented, the people you hit usually do not fair as well.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
Dude, he told us how his wife and daughter have gotten into "a couple of accidents" driving Hummers. Doesn't that ring a couple of bells? People who get into "a couple of accidents" shouldn't be driving death machines. In fact, they shouldn't really be driving at all.

I have a real problem with these people who buy monster trucks and Hummers because they are "safer" and they keep their precious little idiot of a wife safe. What these people don't realize is that when they drive such things, they tend to be less careful (and hence the "couple of accidents") and getting hit by a Hummer is not the same as getting hit by a Honda Civic or even a Jeep Cherokee or other regular sized SUV. Sure, your wife stays safe, but as ratboy commented, the people you hit usually do not fair as well.

I don't want to get into a huge debate about this, because it's really not worth it. Anyone can be anyone on the internet. However, all he said was that his wife had a "couple of accidents." He never said she was at fault. Regardless if any of it is true or not, I just don't see the reason to jump down this guy's throat with personal attacks. Just my 2 cents.

MOCAZEN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
Great, idiots who can't drive driving urban tanks. That's what we need in this world.

Please refrain from making disparaging(sp) remarks about my family, it's one thing to make as many comments about me, thats fine, just tone it down a bit odoreater, and no, my wife wasn't at fault, so take it easy

BTW VersaceBoy this is what I want to get

defender90.jpg

Okay, I can't be the only one thinking small-penis-pee-brain!
yeah, I guarantee my level of education is higher than yours, and no the small penis complex, as to which I'm sure your more familiar with, has nothing to do with me buying those cars, just drop it and leave it at that

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JBZ

I agree with you whole heartedly. We have made serious value judgements about this guy and all he did was express to us what his passion is. Why is it that we cannot just accept those values for what they are and give an educated critique for the sake of knowledge.
I have learned that we all have a value system that is contrary to the others in our lives but I have also learned to respect those values for they make us such a diverse society.
Yes, I',m not such a big lover of hummers (cars) but have had some incredible rides in them. I would never own one but I'm sure that he might not ever consider what turns me on.
I hope you will consider this and give this guy some slack so that he may have some hope that he can contribute to this forum again. Remember, we don't all love Black suits but some do!

Best Regards,

Gary

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
Yes, I',m not such a big lover of hummers (cars)
lol8[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
Thanks for clarifying regarding the other type of "hummers". And I agree with Drink (and others). The OP is getting a lot of flak for nothing. It's not as if had all of his suit buttons done up.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They don't sell Defenders over here any more. They stopped in '97. Because Land Rover wouldn't put in airbags...

MOCAZEN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
They don't sell Defenders over here any more. They stopped in '97. Because Land Rover wouldn't put in airbags...

Yeah I know, I always though those were one of the best looking off-road vehicles, DAMN YOU BH 90210 that one guy had one

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads