• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Car!

Joe86

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new. My name is Joe, and I'm from Kuwait. A lot of people posted their cars, and here's mine. I have other cars too, that I would love to post, but I don't want to sound like a snob. Anyway, I think I'm gonna trade this in and get the new LP640 in grey. I also have a gold F430 that I'll post later.

2hi7339.jpg

2jag655.jpg

Joe86

Reaction score
They're not called Sultan, they're called Sheikh. No comment if I was one.
tongue.gif

Thanks.. Yeah, it's a great color, and at night, the color changes. But I want the new LP640, they only have one in stock, and it's in grey. But the SOB's want me to pay about $110,000 for the trade in. Can you believe that? My Range Rover Supercharged isn't even for that price. So I really don't know. Thanks though.
smile.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What number of the run is the car?

Are you the first owner?

BTW, the dealer should be asking for a lot more than $110,000 on that trade in. At least he would in the United States. Consider yourself lucky.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joe86
They're not called Sultan, they're called Sheikh. No comment if I was one.
tongue.gif

Thanks.. Yeah, it's a great color, and at night, the color changes. But I want the new LP640, they only have one in stock, and it's in grey. But the SOB's want me to pay about $110,000 for the trade in. Can you believe that? My Range Rover Supercharged isn't even for that price. So I really don't know. Thanks though.
smile.gif

I think his money's from the Saturday job - down the mall.

mussel

Reaction score
I think the car would look great with the man purse you posted in another thread.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Not in this case.

You seem to be pretty sure. You have his IP address?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
You seem to be pretty sure. You have his IP address?

Is it that arnold guy? looks like he graduated from night school and got a pretty high paying job.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the U.S. the car above is worth 225-250K tops and the LP640 pushes 400K. $110,000 on the trade-in would be a godsend.

I'm still waiting to hear what number the car is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads