1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

MINT ATTOLINI for Tom Reimer classic navy Super 120's sport coat size 40-42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by stilmacher, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stilmacher

stilmacher Well-Known Member

I am selling the club blazer seen below. It is a MTO Attolini for Tom Reimer garment. It has slightly more padding than Attolini's own line but also features more hand-work like silk lining with contrast orange pick stitching. The fabric is a light Super 120's. The Jacket is double vented and has hacking pockets. It is like new and the main measurements are 19 across shoulder, 31.5 in total length from under the collar, 24.5 sleeves, 43 chest, So it should fit US 40 pretty ideally.

Price is 350 + 20 USD shipping from Germany so grab it whilst it's hot!

2. antirabbit

antirabbit Well-Known Member

Wow, great price on an amazing piece.

I love Attolini lapels.

3. ebw1

ebw1 Well-Known Member

Is this navy or black? Really dark navy?

I can't tell and wonder if it is the pictures, my monitor, or my mild colorblindness.

Beautiful jacket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.