• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell Spring 08 has arrived

Serg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
The neck size is a little bigger on these than your normal dress shirt. The XS is about 15", S - 15.5", M - 16", L - 16.5", XL - 17", XXL-17.5"

Great to hear!

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know you guys are waiting to see the flannel, but you rather see another flannel choice or two, or a couple different colors in the linen?
the flannel definitely!

headtotoe

Reaction score
Well, if we had one more color for the twill jacket, what color would it be? Everyone is welcome to respond...
Bone, an organic-natural offwhite hue. I could use one. If that is too plain, then a rose red? A muted red, just to keep it Italianish. Is the blue button down shirt and the blue twill jacket the same color? Or is the jackets more purple-ish? awaiting pants pics, I'm pretty sure those look great.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I know you guys are waiting to see the flannel, but you rather see another flannel choice or two, or a couple different colors in the linen?
More choices in flannel, please.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are thinking of offering the twill jacket in off white (bone) as well as the blue. The khaki that we could get and the black just don't go very well with our color scheme.

Is this ok?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the mandarin collared shirt, can we get some neck measurements? The length measurements are measured where? I assume if it's in the the 24 inch fractions at the very bottom of the hem, then the sides must be pretty damn short for me

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
We are thinking of offering the twill jacket in off white (bone) as well as the blue. The khaki that we could get and the black just don't go very well with our color scheme.

Is this ok?

fing02[1].gif
from me!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads