• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you would be interested in buying prints of some of my brother's work. Any input would be appreciated. Would I be interested, what the price should be, etc...

For more info, and to discuss, please go to the link below...

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=33798

Here are some of his paintings that we were thinking of offering.

painting1.jpg

painting3.jpg

painting5.jpg

painting6.jpg

Ott

Reaction score
Michael, is it possible to order those brother joseph shorts on your website? how much are they? Or, are there still new shorts coming soon? Should I just wait and see? How many annoying questions can I pack into one post?
devil.gif

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bamboo Jersy tees, sounds good. These going to be solide or have stripes, pattersn etc??

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are just going to be solid. We will be getting black, olive green & chocolate brown.

We can also get white. Is there anyone else out there who wants white knits?

We are also running low on taupe. We can maybe get 4 or 5 more garments. Chocolate brown will be taking its place...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I'd buy a white knit shirt. Have you ever though of any patterned shirts? I'm not really sure what i'd want but i was just curious.

Yeah, we just got some organic cotton/ecospun blend that has stripes. We are making a new hoodie out of it that I will post this weekend...

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in olive/black/brown for the bamboo tshirts. Would grab your nice hoodies too, but bought too many for the season.

jufros

Reaction score
Striped t-shirts?! Michael I'm looking at that Racing Jacket and the measurements you have posted. I'm a 38 but should I go to a 36 if I'm not gonna layer it? I was thinking about rocking it sort of in lue of a leather jacket, ie way fitted with a tee or a button up.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright. We got new pics of the black flannel lined hoodie. We actually adjusted the fit of it a bit. The fit is a bit slimmer. The measurements are pretty much the same, we just adjusted the proportions. The pockets are also a little smaller. Everyone who ordered our hoodies received this newer fit. We also have a new a striped jersey hoodie up. It is available in rose and olive. One other note: We will be changing over all our jersey knits to bamboo jersey. We will also be raising the prices of our jersey knits $3 or $4 accordingly(but black will be the same price). This fabric is sooo soft. It is really luxurious. Another good thing is that can almost be assured that we will be getting a constant supply of it which will help both Colby & I sleep better at night
smile.gif
We actually will be getting a constant supply of all of our knits, interlock and all, so we shouldn't have any problems fulfulling orders because of lack of fabric...
fh3big.jpg
shbig1.jpg

Royale

Reaction score
the black hoodie is hot. I would get one but, i'm a kid that doesn't even have paypal so
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads