• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you have a machine, you could remove the button and move it slightly. Have you washed the garment?

If you want you can send it back and we will adjust it for you.

Spintherism

Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
If you have a machine, you could remove the button and move it slightly. Have you washed the garment?

If you want you can send it back and we will adjust it for you.

No, I haven't washed it yet. Would that make a difference?

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spintherism
I noticed a few days ago that one of the buttons on my flannel is slightly off from the button hole. This makes the fabric between that button and the next stick out noticably. Would it be easy to move the button slightly myself?

If you have a machine, you could remove the button and move it slightly. ...

Is there really a need for a machine, M? It should take 5-10 minutes to relocate a button by hand. All you'd need are scissors, needle, and thread.

abcguy

Reaction score
Our tees should not be too long for you. If they are a little too long for your liking you can tumble dry them and they will shrink a little in the length.

I have a small black asymmetrical hoodie if that is your size. If so, send me a pm of the other shirts you want and I will send you an invoice.

I'd really like to know how you measure the length so i can compare with the t's that i currently have. Also, thanks for the offer on the hoodie, but i'm probably an XS.

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have two pairs of black slims in 32. I will be posting up the measurements and getting them on the website soon, but pm me if you are interested...

Any skinnys on the way?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Touche! I work and live where probably upwards of say 30%(might be way more) of the population speaks Spanish. I just never had a desire to learn it.

Yeah, I got your email. Been meaning to reply. Again, life looks rough down south...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads