• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

May All Our SOs Age This Well

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ellen Pompeo... she's 39! I'd say that's well preserved.

ellen-pompeo-2006-writers-guild-awards-arrivals-0zfGP7.jpg

ellen-pompeo-2006-writers-guild-awards-arrivals-NkkuGT.jpg

4629a4ee93ab1.jpg

Ellen_whitedress_2.jpg

Also following the Grey's thing... Kate Walsh is 41, and looking quite do'able.

kate+walsh1.jpg

kate-walsh.jpg

kate_walsh.jpg

pp-katewalsh.jpg

kate_l.jpg

kate.jpg

SNAG-0985.jpg

... the Cadillac commercials aren't bad either.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mary-Louise Parker, 44! Give me some of that MILF Weed. If you don't watch the show, you won't get it.
73007Weeds1.jpg
73007Weeds2.jpg
06esquire1vf2.jpg
090601mwwparker04gec7.jpg
MaryLouiseParker6.jpg
0707TPC_mlparker_main.jpg
0707TPC_mlparker_inline3.jpg
0707TPC_mlparker_inline2.jpg
mary-louise_parker04_jpg.jpg
mary_louise_parker__132093a.jpg

Missshopin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Ellen Pompeo... she's 39! I'd say that's well preserved.

This is very upsetting to hear that 39 is well preserved...But good to know that you guys think older women can be super hot anyways.

And on a side note...Mary Louise Parker has a ********* for 44 years old.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Missshopin
This is very upsetting to hear that 39 is well preserved...But good to know that you guys think older women can be super hot anyways.

And on a side note...Mary Louise Parker has a ********* for 44 years old.

Sorry about that.
tounge.gif

MLP has a hotter body than most girls my age, but it's her eyes are what really get me.

davo10375

Reaction score
Stacey dash (black girl from clueless)

Look at her photos on google... most are not suitable to post here... but she is incredible, and is hotter then nearly anyone younger

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
The hottest older woman I'd ever seen was one of my friend's clients this last thursday. 40's, from Argentina, body like a 18 year old (rounded up for legality), fantastic breasts and nipples (worked out without a bra) absolutely perfect in every way, I was amazed my friend was able to train her. I would hit that in a ******* second no questions asked, my god, the hottest women in the world are argentinian.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Jon.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
surprised nobody's mentioned Shania Twain, that woman is a goddess and she keeps her toes proper. Now she's back on the market after splitting from Mutt! Not like i'll ever have a chance to run into her
frown.gif

THEBIGDODDY

Reaction score
The MLP photos are stunning, no doubt. She looks better than she EVER has, IMO.

Ellen Pompeo is fugly. The hottest woman on Anatomy is Kate Walsh, hands down, even at her age.

pstoller

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
+1 on MLP; and
+1 on questioning the term "well preserved at 39".
smile.gif

+1000 on "well preserved at 39" (spoken like someone barely out of puberty); -1 on MLP. Sorry, I don't "get" her in photos, and I get her a lot less as an actress. At least half the women I pass on the street are hotter than MLP, and virtually all are considerably less annoying.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miqimiaomiaowu1