• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manhattan Sales Alert!!

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how much are the shirts???

BobbyboySI

Reaction score
In most cases they were under $200. Some were 65% off and others 50% off. Rlpl shirts that retailed for $425 were $149 and Turnbull sea island quality shirts were also less than $200. In both of those cases they were at least much cheaper than the sales in their own stores this summer.

Jsocol

Reaction score
Just at c21. Couldn't find any isaia suits- but bought an unstructured corralorosso sports coat for $175. There were a fair number of those still there

NWTeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stopped by today. Nothing great, it's kind of a Barney's Warehouse outlet in the city...if you've ever been Woodbury or Bergen County outlet.

Some ralph lauren black label suits/blazers and then a ton of Barney's house brand stuff. Some Drake's for Barney scarves for $100, but the patterns weren't anything exciting. Some Incotex trousers for $159 or so. Ties, socks and shirts were pretty much Barney's house brand.

I saw one pair of Alden brown suede chukkas with a commando sole in size 11 B/D for $199, which was probably the coolest thing. Not my size, and I don't think I could flip those for much anyway, but if they were my size, probably would have picked them up.

Supposedly they are getting new stuff each day, but there was no line so if you're around the area, probably worth just checking it out. Personally, I thought the Gilt Warehouse sale was better this past spring. I picked up some Tricker's for $95 and almost grabbed some Ferragamo Tramezzas for $199.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything worth checking out at C21?

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^No, they went down to 90% off last week, so everything is gone. Those Brioni tuxedos dropped to like $350.

I haven't seen much new stuff. There are some Jack Victor jackets and some lovely HF SCs. HF stuff is $299. Isaia shirts for $169.

Melbush

Reaction score
The 90% off reduction is over now? Any chance there will still be additional reduction next weekend (08/30)?

CrimsonSox

Reaction score
Stopped by the Barney's sale while passing through briefly in town: in 42R there's a couple of Battistoni, Campagna, and Zegna sportscoats for $821 ($1095 minus 25% off the lowest marked price), as well as a navy linen RLBL. Just glanced at the other sizes, but there's a nice navy Battistoni in 40R and a blue chalk stripe Isaia suit for $821 in 46L. Ties are all $39, including Seaward & Stern. Didn't see any Crockett & Jones in the shoe section, or Kiton in the shirt section. There were a few Isaia mixed among the sports shirts. In the orange tag section, there were a few Simonot-Godard linen/cotton pocket squares for $19. Ended up buying a 100% cashmere pair of long black socks for $36 and 100% cotton Italian socks for ~$7. They were very few of the pure cashmeres; most of the socks were mixes.

Last edited:

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When I was in NY about 2 years ago the Barney's sale was great, since then they went online. I guess it's all gone downhill from there. @CrimsonSox What you just posted sounds good though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads