• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I noticed the thicker fabric in store, sort of like it, but didn't bother trying them on. Their fit was ok to start with, baggier is not good though. Stopped in the store again today and checked out some of the new sweaters and stuff...honestly nothing too impressive really. Still find the oxfords, chambrays and t-shirts to be the only items I really like from their....but they are great basics and I can't get enough of their t-shirts.

eyeofthetig3r

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruben
Interesting.

I'd heard good things about the fit and quality of the chinos (at least given the price) over on AAAC.

I was just placing an order for some and looking for a coupon code here.

Anyone else have experiences with the LE canvas chinos?

I got 2 pairs in size 30. Definitely had to size down. I thought the fit was good and slim enough for me. I have bigger legs so the cut of the chinos were pretty much spot on for me.

thisfits

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
Hey I just commented about that recently. Yes quite disappointing. Be sure to leave review on LEC website. They feel like something you would purchase at Old Navy.

Noticed the thicker fabric, too, but I figured that was a good thing for F/W. Couldn't tell if the fit was looser. I'm keeping mine.

knat

Reaction score
I usually wear waist 30, got the LE Canvas Chinos in 30 (that's the smallest waist size they offer). A bit too loose, so I'm going to return. The fit is similar to Docker's D1: more of a straight fit rather than slim (compared to Docker's Waders or Tapered, which are significantly slimmer).

moosy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mtmt
I'm new here, but I thought you guys would be interested in this deal - get $60 worth of clothing, etc. from Lands' End Canvas for $30 from Groupon. You can buy up to two of these (i.e. get $120 worth of stuff for $60). Check it out:

GROUPON COUPON LINK

You can only purchase this deal today ... but can use the money at the Lands' End Canvas website through Jan 2011. Pretty great deal, I think.

I can't see that

thisfits

Reaction score

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, another decent Madison Groupon. Couple weeks ago they had a Context one which was really awesome, I grabbed that on as soon as I saw it. Probably will get one of these just to stock up on a few more t-shirts and maybe their sweatpants that I've been looking at.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I grabbed two Groupons. Was just coming to post about it. Its a limited amount offer so get in now. You can always get a refund from Groupon or a return from Lands End so its a win-win.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads