1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Labels on scarves

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TimelessRider, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Bic Pentameter

Bic Pentameter Well-Known Member

I have had never thought of removing the label on a scarf. Just have folded it so the label doesn't show.

With pocket squares, I have had mized results with removing labels/tags. Theydon't come out too easily and I have ended up cutting the thread on the edges trying to remove the tag.

Bic

2. TimelessRider

TimelessRider Well-Known Member

So I'm not the only one... Now I can sleep easy knowing that there are other people like me. We need to start a support group or something. [​IMG]

3. j

j Well-Known Member

Bryce, are you really Smoove B? For some reason I can think of others using (e.g.) Zoolander as an avatar and not actually being Zoolander, but I keep wondering if you actually are Smoove B. Aw, girl. I cannot believe how long it has been since I have gazed upon you, the most lovely rose in all of creation. In my mind, I am envisioning you right now. I am envisioning you laughing warmly at my every witticism, returning my loving gazes, and whispering in my ear. The various items you are whispering involve the freak-nasty things we will do together following our meal. Still the best part of the Onion.

4. mistahlee

mistahlee Well-Known Member

I put labels ON my clothing.

5. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Well-Known Member

Just fold the muffler to hide its tag. Come to think of it, I guess I really only cut the tags off my undershirts; I don't want them to itch me. I'm not a wuss, haha -- I've just got sensitive skin [​IMG] .

6. rayk

rayk Well-Known Member

Any tag that can't be adequately keep from display while a garment is worn should be removed.  Intentional display of a luxury-brand label is vulgar ostentation and transparent pretension, and, in my opinion, has the paradoxical effect of imparting a negative impression.