• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To add my two cents about the blackmeans drop tomorrow, I own both jackets from Season 8 in a size 4 (xl.) My tts is size 3 (L) and I bought them both on sale. I decided that the sizes up were worth the doscounted prices, but the fit sill looks dope. Maybe it’s my build, but had I gone tts I don’t think I could comfortable layer my knits

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish my Wool stadium that I ordered from JE Thursday would ship! Sold my Iridescent Bomber last week so now I’m one down in the Bomber department until it arrives. It’ll likely be two weeks from the date I ordered before I have it in hand with their slow shipping out east.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To add my two cents about the blackmeans drop tomorrow, I own both jackets from Season 8 in a size 4 (xl.) My tts is size 3 (L) and I bought them both on sale. I decided that the sizes up were worth the doscounted prices, but the fit sill looks dope. Maybe it’s my build, but had I gone tts I don’t think I could comfortable layer my knits

I can second this. No way I can layer with my large. I’m usually a medium/large in JE jackets.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The leather stadium does look amazing but I’m just as happy to grab the wool stadium from Saks. I just need them to ship it to me now. Anyone else get shipping confirmation yet?

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
I agree Moncler quality is top notch but really pricey. If you want deals on Moncler, around Dec is when Barneys has clearance and you can usually get them for 50% off select styles.

edvegas

Reaction score
The leather stadium does look amazing but I’m just as happy to grab the wool stadium from Saks. I just need them to ship it to me now. Anyone else get shipping confirmation yet?

I just got mine in today. I have ShopRunner though through my Amex which is two day shipping. Though it depends if they’re in store. I bought the onyx as well and it just shipped today because it wasn’t at the warehouse.

TheOpOg

Reaction score
For the most part, I really like the JE x Blackmeans stadium jacket coming out tomorrow, so much so that I've considered dropping the crazy price that they are surely going to charge. The thick detailing on the shoulder is kind of bothering me. I wish it wasn't so boxy and thick at the bottom. I like it at the top of the shoulder but I wish it curved in more so towards the bottom. More like the wool Stadium jacket or a Teddy. Does that bother anyone else? Wondering if it will grow on me.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
Regarding cast 2's-

I've since sold my Scarabs, Odeon, Zinc, and Cobas. I have the Bianca's, Skittles, Dillon Blacks, Mr. Porter indigo distressed, Carbons, ordered Obsidians last night, and on my second pair of Nero's.

Honestly, I wear Nero's like 6 days out of the week lol and they look better as they age but they're getting a little too stretched in the thighs and knee holes mainly due to my dog.

Im probably gonna sell my Dillon Blacks and Mr. P Distressed very soon, and keeping the white denims on ice until summer.

My ideal point to get to with JE is to have all my staples covered, get a couple interesting items each season and buy new Nero's every year and that's it. Having too many clothes, especially denim, is absolutely pointless.

PS. I size down 2 sizes to 29 because the waists are so stretchy. Just a tip to some of you newcomers. Within 48 hours the cast 2's fit perfectly, every time.

IMG_3846.JPG

Nero's
Vintage Misfits tee
Tom Ford shades
Vintage 1970's Omega Constellation

Last edited:

MilesMW

Reaction score
I too have 14 pairs of JE denim. Likely going to turn the Zincs into cutoff shorts - since they are from the first run. And I am gonna sell the Springs unless I have a change of heart.

I get pretty good use out of most of the denim. I'll wear two in heavy rotation and then switch them out.

I have too many clothes in general.

That's all.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads