• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marco Storari

Reaction score
I see that everyone is sizing down a lot for the denim.

I have size 30 Acne Max Cash's and 29 APC x Kanye's, but I've gained some weight and think I'd be safe with a 32 waist.

Do the waists on these stretch that much that you guys are going down as much as you are ?

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

I see that everyone is sizing down a lot for the denim.

I have size 30 Acne Max Cash's and 29 APC x Kanye's, but I've gained some weight and think I'd be safe with a 32 waist.

Do the waists on these stretch that much that you guys are going down as much as you are ?
i am 32 in acne aces/thins and slp and 31 in JE was perfect. i would go 30...maybe 31 if ur nervous

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Spring denim, OS Hoodie Clay- CP shoes: sizes- 6'2 220lbs- XL Hoodie- 36 jeans

Sweet fit dude. Those springs are on point - totally convinced me to pick them up now. Hows the fit of the 36s / is 36 tts for you? I'm 6'3 220 size XL for villains/all JE hoodies and generally a TTS 36 as well

Vuhoo

Reaction score
Sweet fit dude. Those springs are on point - totally convinced me to pick them up now. Hows the fit of the 36s / is 36 tts for you? I'm 6'3 220 size XL for villains/all JE hoodies and generally a TTS 36 as well
Im same fit with the hoodies and yes Im a 36 in acnes as well, i couldnt see myself fitting into 34s even though theres a little room in the 36s to spare but same with the acnes. Just a tad loose but wont fall down or anything

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone bring their escobars to a tailor to try to get rid of the diaper butt issue?
I used to wear medium and would always get this issue then I went down to a small. Started super tight and I thought there is no way these are going to work but then after a few wears they stretched to perfection.

godforshort

Reaction score
Anyone have a dune tech poncho in medium they want to part ways with. I regret not buying it during the black friday sale.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
According to the measurements on the site, the answer is yes. But does anyone have any feedback as to whether the cast 2 coast fit like the cast 2 spring, etc?

ChronBong

Reaction score
if anybody has cast to coast in sz 31, please let me know i really want to buy it. I know i was very late into the john elliott scene, just became aware'd of how good he is a month ago. lol :(

I heard u guys had to size down for cast to coast but my dior 17.5/19cm are sz 31 and fit me fine because of my large quads/calves so im going TTS to avoid that risk.

Last edited:

suisunfleet

Reaction score
if anybody has cast to coast in sz 31, please let me know i really want to buy it. I know i was very late into the john elliott scene, just became aware'd of how good he is a month ago. lol :(

I heard u guys had to size down for cast to coast but my dior 17.5/19cm are sz 31 and fit me fine because of my large quads/calves so im going TTS to avoid that risk.

31 measures a 34 waist, fyi.

adw24

Reaction score
Even though the Coast 2 & Spring have the same measurements, I found the material made the Spring fit much snugger in the thighs and calves. They seemed more tapered too. My legs are very skinny and I could not fit into the same size as my Coast 2. Sizing up was too big. Wash was awesome though.

GTFan712

Reaction score
Just received my Oversized Cropped Tee. It's incredible. The weight is perfect for early spring and late fall temperatures, and the fit is exactly what I wanted it to be. Perfectly dropped shoulder, and the length isn't actually "cropped," similar to the Oversized Cropped Hoodie. The thicker neck ribbing is a great improvement over the standard tee neck openings, and the sleeve and body openings and perfectly finished. The price is rough, but I think I'm going to need a few more of these.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads