• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kjbaron89

Reaction score

ok so couple pics of my scar tank...i'm 5'8" 145lbs and that's an xs. very happy with the fit/details and will be buying the other colors.

Dope. I'm the same size as you and was considering getting a S since that's what I wear for everything else JE, including my mercer tanks. But this looks really good in XS.

Can you show this layered with a S villain please? Thanks.

Last edited:

foiegras99

Reaction score
Sorry for another sizing question, but I'm about to pull the trigger on some denim (Mica) and want to check. If I'm 32 in current SLP and 31 in old dior raws, will 31 be my best choice for JE?
Well this did not work at all. The jeans are seriously vanity sized...31 was WAY too big and I think I would probably need a 29 in JE (which would be sizing down 3 from my SLP size!).

Also, not sure how you tall guys are wearing anything smaller than a large or xl. I'm 6'4" and under 170 (not sure about the 120lb guy but this is very skinny at this height) and even the L is too short in body and sleeves for LS mercer, just had to return the dune LS because of this. My extended mercers are really the only shirts that fit.

Pat

Reaction score
all of my other je stuff is a small, but since i really only wear my unecks and mercers for layering, i don't mind them being a touch loose. i got the xs tank because i plan to wear it a lot on its own, and didn't want a drapey fit like the model on the website. i honestly didn't think of wearing the scar under my villain, but i'll try it on when i have some time.

wearing my cast graphite jeans for the first time today...size 28. really happy with the fit/cut of these!

malcolm4819

Reaction score
That charcoal color is so dope but not a fan of the Clash tho. Need that charcoal Tee or Villain though.

InB4

"Why would JE release this during the workday"
"Why would JE not announce a highly anticipated item"
"JE business model is XYZ guys, I know! because I work in the industry. Hes evil and wants to starve you kids by designing clothes and charges for such service"

Prepare JE rep, because its coming.

sarcasm btw

StPauli

Reaction score
I'm loving the re-releases of these limited items (Reverse French Terry Jacket, Charcoal Clash). It gives me hope that we may again see some items from the Midnight Collection :).

That leaves me in a conondrum. Do I want to get the JExKith speckled navy Escobars this weekend or should I just wait for the Midnight Blue?

optimaasprime

Reaction score

I'm loving the re-releases of these limited items (Reverse French Terry Jacket, Charcoal Clash). It gives me hope that we may again see some items from the Midnight Collection :).

That leaves me in a conondrum. Do I want to get the JExKith speckled navy Escobars this weekend or should I just wait for the Midnight Blue?
Kitos in FW >

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well this did not work at all. The jeans are seriously vanity sized...31 was WAY too big and I think I would probably need a 29 in JE (which would be sizing down 3 from my SLP size!). 

Also, not sure how you tall guys are wearing anything smaller than a large or xl. I'm 6'4" and under 170 (not sure about the 120lb guy but this is very skinny at this height) and even the L is too short in body and sleeves for LS mercer, just had to return the dune LS because of this. My extended mercers are really the only shirts that fit. 

Some taller people might be more legs than torso (my case), everyone is built differently

Sharkiex

Reaction score
thats hard to say bud ur verrrry skinny. I would prolly say definitely a small in any of the tees but either small or medium villain. If u feel like ur rue is loose then go with small. I'm 6'4" 175 which is rail thin imo and I wear a snug large in villains and prefer mediums in the u neck tees.
thanks a ton man! this is the result i was looking for

Sharkiex

Reaction score

i posted it a few days ago but nobody seemed to care lol. heres me wearing a size M rue hoodie which seems like it has some arm slack, so do you guys think i could fit a size small? if so i know one of you would buy this off me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads