• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man that butte is a sleeper too. Mad my order got canceled from Nordstrom for $156! Seeing the speedway worn has me super hyped even more! Now I think the next one for me is between Paloma, Honey and Oceana just entered the race.
Yeah butte is definitely a sleeper. I think they biggest sleepers are the oceans and Gobi. The blue hues of the ocean pairs well with light wash denim. Gobi gives me a dressier feel hemi imo. Can be played well at a dinner or dressed down. Super dope

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Not a fit, I’m just working around the cabin chopping wood, cooking etc but Godamn I love these Himalayan cargos still. Especially in the snow. Just a merino wool cycling jersey with some Nike gortex boots.
A52B6371-FA99-4844-B3C6-5E340004B952.jpeg

thuper_therious

Reaction score
@jclark216 heres my Juliette’s in a 34. My thighs feel like they’re bursting when I sit. Making me consider adding more cardio :crazy:

You think these will relax considerably? Wore them all day while working from home and they haven’t given much

View attachment 1732743
Idk man especially with todays fit, these seem pretty tight even if they do loosen up.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Been wearing this FOTY almost everyday since I got it
Me too man. Been getting a decent amount of use out of it reversed as well.

How you guys size this? I need to grab - I've been holding out too long.
@jclark216 heres my Juliette’s in a 34. My thighs feel like they’re bursting when I sit. Making me consider adding more cardio :crazy:

You think these will relax considerably? Wore them all day while working from home and they haven’t given much

View attachment 1732743

Oooooh that Blends flex. Some of my favorite pairs I have. So versatile. Lemme know how those stretch....i would buy if they end up stretching....

aJEfan

Reaction score

Oooooh that Blends flex. Some of my favorite pairs I have. So versatile. Lemme know how those stretch....i would buy if they end up stretching....

Damn, respect for IDing those haha. The Blends Ol Skool Zips were grails of mine before I got em.
I’m torn on if I wanna cut the tags off these and take the risk. Agreed with @thuper_therious theyre too tight as is

m0butt

Reaction score
Anyone need speedway loafers in size 45 for xhibition price? I think it was like 244? Otherwise I’ll return them. I ordered 2 pairs.

dustinr

Reaction score

Im usually a L in most JE and I went TTS. Fits great aside from the neck being a touch too high on me as @nsubrmnn also pointed out.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Speedway loafers came in today. They’ll get a lot of use and were a heck of a deal.

Quality is pretty good, leather is very crease prone compared to some other loafers and a couple deep creases have formed after about 10 minutes of wear in the house. I like vintage and patina, so fine with me, but something to consider if you’re a pristine kinda guy.

Sized down one and they are comfortably snug. Probably could have pulled off TTS, but not sure TTS is really even a thing. Shoe either fits or it doesn’t. Disclaimer: my sizing advice is probably irrelevant as sizing down is rarely a perfect solution for me when recommended.

One thing that would make them even better would be a canvas-esque lining similar to the Gucci 1953 loafer. Makes them very comfortable for sockless wear and helps reduce hot spots.

Overall, happy with them and would definitely recommend for a versatile shoe (especially on sale).

All the pairs sitting on grailed have some insane creases so i can absolutely see that. I think smart recourse is always waiting for JE reviews before purchasing, unless you get them on sale which im assuming you did. Xhibition? Also hit us with a fit pic!

Anyone need speedway loafers in size 45 for xhibition price? I think it was like 244? Otherwise I’ll return them. I ordered 2 pairs.

HIT US WITH A FIT PIC

WHAT IS IT WITH THESE LOAFERS AND NO PICS

brad-pitt-babel.gif

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am in between small and a medium depending on the type of jacket and I went small on these. They do feel restrictive on the shoulder and armpit area for me tho but sizing up to a medium would have looked too big on me.

itman15

Reaction score
what’s sizing on the haze lows like compared to the runner? My TTS runners are a little long but fit well otherwise, probably a half size big for me if half sizes were a thing

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitsun00