• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for so many post, but also about the sweats I'm like 31 waist in most jeans, maybe a true 29 or 30 waist and I got a small in the sweats and they fit fine.

I'm 6'1. I posted pics earlier in the thread. The yoga statement may be a tad extreme haha but I definitely get what u mean!! Many people have that problem with tapered sweats, they mainly want the cuff/design but not the slimness

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Click on the image gallery in this thread (right hand side) and go to gallery view/view all ; there's a measurement table that lists all measurements for each size of the new fit.

The waist and thigh is exactly the same, the leg tapers from the knee to a slimmer hem.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

lets have some details on the mesh hoodies soon plz

They are coming in about a week, along with tanks. They are 100% cotton Japanese mesh lined with the jersey from our basic tees.

Last edited:

optimaasprime

Reaction score
is this JE?

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rear belt loop came unstitched on my raws after ~8 months of moderate wear. Can I just stitch it back on by hand and expect it to hold or what? Kinda a high-stress area.

1 9 9 6

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that too. I feel like it better be JE, if it's not and he's just jacking the style after working with them it's pretty ******.
But it doesn't seem like he's the type of person to do that. Either way, an indigo dyed villain would be ill.
im a fan of J+E & own a villain myself. but if you're talking about zippers & side slits, you've got to pay homage to balmain.

balmain homme has been going strong with it for nearly five years.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
im a fan of J+E & own a villain myself. but if you're talking about zippers & side slits, you've got to pay homage to balmain.

balmain homme has been going strong with it for nearly five years.
No I understand that, basically nothing is original anymore. But when you've just worked on a capsule collection with somebody less than a year ago and then you produce something on your own which appears to be the exact same item, it's a little shady.

Bash Tian

Reaction score
This is not JE, though we may offer indigo Villains in the future...
dont play with my feelings, i need more villains hoodies regardless of color (btw if you guys find a burgundy size large, laying around in the warehouse or something, i will gladly take it)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads