1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jcrew gift cards aka store credit various amounts

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Coopa, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coopa

Coopa Well-Known Member

SOLD THANKS!

I've accumulated a bunch of jcrew gift cards as a result of my indecisiveness and jcrew's inability to process returns correctly. I'm in need of cash more than clothes right now. I have cards in the following amounts:

Total: 707.07

Buy them all for for $650. Send as a gift or add 4% paypal. I've dealt with several people on here and have lots of ebay feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gritsak&ftab=AllFeedback).

I can send out the codes via PM/email or snail mail the actual card for free. Can send the codes out tonight if you want to take advantage of the 25% off, or you can wait for the inevitable increase in discount they will offer in the upcoming weeks.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.