• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jay Allen - New Design - Cyborg

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Actually, I know that Jay appreciates constructive criticism. We were talking about this last night, and an honest and thoughtful criticism is more welcome than silence if you do not like the concept/design/colors/etc...

Fok.

Interesting. I guess it's true that no artist lives in a vacuum, but at the same time it seems important to trust and respect what an artist (or Jay, in this case) is doing. Yes, there is constructive criticism, but there is also letting an artist do what he does. He's lucky in that he gets real feedback (i.e. sales figures) on what he's doing, and I'm sure Jay is aware of what is selling really well and what may not be selling as well.

Jay, I will say that the chocolate rain and 04101 shirts I have are remarkable, as is the warpaint hoody. I also prefer your designs that don't have words in them, and that the sunrise and star designs would probably look great on tees for women. Hint, hint, I too think my wife would love to wear your designs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads