1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by robertorex, Mar 28, 2010.

1. JLee

JLee New Member

So which is it? JO is the asshole or the fat white inbreds are assholes? And just what accent do you speak with?

2. samus

samus Well-Known Member

That first meeting with the hospital administrators was embarrassing. "We're not being defensive!" "Well, you've never asked us for anything!" What do you think he was there to do? They came off as rather petulant.

3. robertorex

robertorex Well-Known Member

4. thebunk

thebunk Well-Known Member

I really do not understand the "ego" comments. Oliver seems like one of the most down to earth television personalities on any continent I have been following him since the "Naked Chef" days. I mean Jesus, from reading this thread, you would think he was akin to Ramsay and Flay.

5. Reggs

Reggs Well-Known Member

I normally don't like shows with fat bull-dyke lesbians, but Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution is a fun show.