• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket Appreciation

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Closer
Impressive!

Nice jacket Moo

Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I wonder if the trousers for that suit are with Moo?

This suit jacket could be the clue we need to find him.

- B

I doubt it's a suit jacket. I'm changing the buttons from the super dark brown horn to something lighter to make sure no one makes the mistake you're making.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbromer
This is a complete shot in the dark, but it could be Oxxford. It appears to be well made, and the half lining is a bit of an Oxxford trademark. Also, Oxxford is one of the few high-end makers that does the majority of its coats with a center vent, which the coat also appears to have. I'm not great at spotting hand-made buttonholes, so I couldn't really tell you if those were. They look pretty clean, and Oxxford does great buttonholes. From what I understand, it also finishes the backside of buttonholes, which could account for the neatness on the reverse side as well. Finally, I'm getting an Oxxford vibe from the angle of the lapel hole, another thing for which the company is a bit distinctive. I really have no clue. This is just a guess based on a few things.

Wow. What is shocking here is that you would take the time to answer so thoroughly for Moo.

Moo, is it center vent? If it is, don't bother changing the buttons, just sell it. Trust me.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Wow. What is shocking here is that you would take the time to answer so thoroughly for Moo.

Moo, is it center vent? If it is, don't bother changing the buttons, just sell it. Trust me.

It is. I don't mind center vent. Have another with it and it works fine.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hmm. Whether it is in fact a suit jacket, it appears to be one--particularly if the pockets are flapped or besom.

tobinbridge

Reaction score
Borrelli

This is probably the last coat to originate from the Boston store. It was accidentally sent to New York with their inventory as the store was quickly closed. I was visiting the city the following week and the finished jacket was delivered to my hotel.

8591197_d17c3223d4_o.jpg

8591212_43b5f90133_b.jpg

8591204_9fbb95cadd_b.jpg

8591203_2bf8cd579a_b.jpg

8591199_70437539c0_b.jpg

8591198_eebbbf61fe_b.jpg

8591200_8174385eb0_b.jpg

8591201_f7fce91e43_b.jpg

8591202_a8da57784c_b.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads