• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MrTonyPelican

Reaction score
Hello I'm Tony. I am from Florida, in the states. I work in the medical field and have no style sense that's why I'm here. I want to build a classy wardrobe. If you see me doing something dumb, let me know.

Best regards,
Tony Pelican

Reaction score
I'm Josh. Just recently started to up my style game and stumbled upon Aaron Marino's Alpha M and Antonio Centeno's Real Men Real Style YouTube channels. Now I've decided to branch out and expand my knowledge base by lurking here.
smile.gif

Paul Castaing

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen,

My name is Arthur and I live in Paris, France. I am 33 and working in academia (so far at least).
I have been quietly reading SF for a couple of years now, and I have really enjoyed the ride. I enjoy doing extensive research on clothing before I buy anything. Threads on Alden, Carmina, Meermin and C&J have been extremely useful to me. I am also on the lookout for vintage quality menswear such as odd jackets and hats.

Long live the art of permanent fashion!

Arthur

bespoke lad

Reaction score
Hi all, nice to meet you. My name is Raphael I live in Chowchilla, California. I'm 25 years old and I make bespoke made-to-measure shoes. I've heard about Styleforum a lot throughout my years in my training and apprenticing with my Father in San Jose, Ca. I could never get myself to get used to visiting here frequently up until recently. Anyway I make shoes, and my father and grandfather both were bespoke shoemakers and bootmakers most their life. My dad has been in the shoe repair trade alongside making custom shoes for people that were interested in San Jose,Ca where I grew up since 1977. I started working with my dad Roberto in December 2008 up until now, doing repairs and doing what consists of he "making" process of shoemaking. Now after seven years I am looking to be setting up my own workshop in Chowchilla, Ca within the next 3-4 months :)

Well... There is a lot more stories where that comes from but that's the jest of it! Glad to be here!
Cheers, Raphael Herrera

Victory Lap

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My names Tavon Davis and I'm the creative director for a contemporary sportswear brand called Victory Lap. I've followed Style Forum for many years and really enjoy the conversations about menswear on here. Forgive me in advance as I'm new to posting on this particular forum. Since I know several gentleman on here, I can't think of any other place to have a dialogue and discuss something that we're all pretty passion about... mens fashion. I'd personally love the opportunity to chat with some of you in person about your thoughts on menswear, what's inspiring you and your dress? etc... Feel free to visit our site or stop by and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have related to or unrelated to our brand. Thanks very much for your time and Happy Holidays everyone!

Tavon Davis
Victory Lap | Creative Director
www.victorylapusa.com

108 Bushwich Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11206

Heatmiser

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Jeff and I live in Southern California. New to the forum here. Been lurking for a few weeks and have just joined. Lots and lots of great information here. :)

QuinRosso

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Quin and I'm a 26 year old law student in New York City. Have been browsing the forums for a bit, and decided it was time to make an account and start participating.

southernlumpia

Reaction score
Hi All,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! My name is Eric and live in Atlanta, Georgia! I find myself on SF a lot after Googling questions about menswear. I decided it was about time I'd sign up and participate. I've always been into clothes and style but got more into it when I had to dress up business casual for my first real adult job. I'm also a materials engineer so I'm fascinated with the materials that go into shoes and clothing. I'm lucky enough to have Sid Mashburn in town to help me dress well. My current obsession is Alden Shell Cordovan. Nice to meet y'all!

Eric

Aesin

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

My name is Sam and I am a brand new member of styleforum. I am looking to contribute and find some good information here.

Thanks all!

newpxsn

Reaction score
I'm NEWPXSN from Canada. I was introduced to this forum few years ago by a friend of mine.

I have a few streetwear/fashion pieces to sale so I thought it might be a good idea to register and post them on the marketplace.

Happy holidays.

sdfzs

Reaction score
I'm Mats currently based in Stockholm, Sweden. Have been a long time lurker at this forum and thought it was time to start having an account.

Probably have a rather unhealthy relationship to Carmina’s cordovan shell shoes sneaking in one pair at a time. Formerly addicted to Allen Edmonds and Brooks Brothers that brings back sweet memories from a few years the SF bay area.

You will probably see me the most in various shoe related threads to start with

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members