• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skip2MyJLou

Reaction score
Hey all,

25, married grad student in Durham, NC. I am a fan of the bow tie have enjoyed the finer side of men's clothing since my girlfriend (now wife) converted me from free t-shirts and jeans to a more refined, and just better, look. I'm always looking to expand my wardrobe and am excited to search the forums. Bit overwhelmed by the mass of threads, but looking forward to the adventure.

pleco

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm 25, been doing some very hardcore lurking here. Looking to overhaul my look in all departments from smart casual clothing to suiting.

It started with a virgin wool blazer I got on holiday in Canada. The staff there convinced me it looked good on me and was a perfect fit. I had actually gone in to buy my first sport coat with a view to spend 1/3 of the price! Have since worn the hell out of that blazer and love it. Time to expand on that and get some sport coats.

I'm caught somewhere between 36R and 38R/S so finding a shirtmaker that suits me is proving to be a nightmare. May have to go MTM after all. Wish I'd known about ToJ before I blew £400 on a Ted Baker leather jacket! Ah well, live and learn.

I'm frequenting Bicester village to get a feel for what I like and what I don't. I prefer to pay for quality over labels (may be a contradiction with the Ted Baker jacket). Absolutely in love with Pal Zileri there. Perhaps it'd be a cool day out to go there with fellow SFers :).

Last edited:

Reel

Reaction score
I live in Chicago and have become familiar with styleforum after seeking out information about menswear and finding it here more often than not.

jasbanwait

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I may be one of very few women on this site! I love men's fashion and used own a company that specialized in custom tailored business suits. A few years later and I am back in the fashion space... so I am here to make new friends and perhaps get some feedback on my new company.. its travel inspired ensembles from around the world curated by your own local stylist. :)

If anyone is in a similar space or would like to connect please get in touch. :)

Jas - [email protected]

Thanks to the founders for this awesome forum.

Gent1900

Reaction score
Hi every one, I've been a long time lurking (3-4 yrs if my memory serves me correct) and finally I decided to join. I'm primarily interested in watches, shoes, high standards of living, architecture, and the finer things life has to offer. I am a student and rather mature for the ripe age of 22. I am local to DC, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Richmond.

AndrewN

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a college sophomore who's interested in improving his personal style and wardrobe. I first found the forum when searching for advice on my first quality footwear purchase, and have been coming back ever since.

laughtr

Reaction score
HEY GUYS,

I'm Mouang Lee, from the U.S
I dress casual and formal or I guess more modern, I'm always trying to learn fashion/style. I'm physically fit!

russ257

Reaction score
Russell here. I found the site when searching for care info for my 1000 mile boots.I look forward to learning more about fine quality clothing.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

CH868

Reaction score
Hi !
Carl here from the sunny S. California. One question, how do I make the latest post appear on top of the forum
puzzled.gif

BlackBourg12

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Jerry and just joined to get my fix of fashion from people who appreciate it and enjoy it as much or more than I do.

Gurley

Reaction score
I am so happy to get this forum because i can easily my views here on any topic.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads