• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jbeltran10

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've lurked on the forums for a while and am finally posting because I have a few items that I'm putting up for sale.

I'm a 25 year-old architecture student from San Antonio, TX with an interest in menswear.

Happy to be posting here.

- Jason Beltran

stoploss

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been researching how to dress like a grownup for a couple weeks now in preparation for transition to the civillian world after ten years in the Army. Trying to learn how to look sharp for not too much money now that I'll be dressing myself full time.

ChildOfGod

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm a college student and around my school you have to dress nicely. I'm of the opinion that if you have to dress nicely, you might as well do it with style. I'm particularly interested in suits but I'm beginning to branch out into the SC/pants look. Loving the threads here!

casusbelli

Reaction score
Hi fellows!

I'm from Brazil, and have recently started to be attracted to high quality shoes, and this site is a treasure trove of information. Great to be here!

chiron

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

New member / yet old viewer of the forum.

- looking for Gray and Navy Suit (41R)

- Laides wrist watch

From Texas now in Illinois

What If

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm a 21 year old American male. Currently serving a 5 year contract in the military. Currently stationed in Okinawa Japan.

I'm planning on taking a vacation to Tokyo for 10 days specifically to go to clubs and just have fun. Some of the clubs are a bit more.... upscale and have a "dress up" dress code. I've been trying to find out what kind of clothes I should wear so I won't get stopped at the door (that would be pretty upsetting). So through my search for what to wear I stumbled upon the Style Forum. I've always been interested in men's fashion but have never really dabbled in it myself (mostly due to my income as a military member). I figured this trip to Tokyo would be as good of time as any to switch from always wearing cargo shorts and T-shirts to something a little more sophisticated. I'm also not the most style savvy individual, so hopefully becoming a member of this forum will help me with this transition to a new, more sophisticated look.

TXLawyer

Reaction score
Howdy y'all!

Im a young corporate lawyer in Texas; started working fulltime a couple of days ago. Have been lurking on this site for a couple of months now trying to make the transition from college/law school clothing (aka polos, sperry's, and ill-fitting suits) to the corporate world. Hoping to learn a lot!

the universe

Reaction score
Heyyyyyyyy everybody. Lurked this place for a while, but finally getting more involved .

I'm in first year University, and have a full-time job for the first time. Trying to continue dressing better than most of my peers - but still on a budget. I've spent a good amount of money on things that I really like and will last a long time (Barbour International, Red Wings) but try to get most of my wardrobe on the cheap (thrift store or Ebay chinos that I convert in to shorts).

So that's what I'll be interested in on here. Nice, classic and timeless pieces that are durable and adaptable. As well as searching out good deals on the same kinds of things - just took advantage of a Lands End Canvas sale to get a load of some basic tees.

Currently on the hunt for a waterproof jacket that isn't too heavy. Looked at an Aether jacket that was great but out of my price range at $450.

surf2japan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been reading the SF forum for a few weeks now trying to learn about how to dress and build a wardrobe. I'm 28 years old and have a closet full of clothes that I don't like wearing and am trying to begin collecting my staples clothing items and build a more adult wardrobe. Looking forward to learning more from you folks

DivineGent

Reaction score
DivineGent checking in. I am a young Jamaican who is rather intrigued by the art of fashion and from reading the threads, I can see I have come to the right place.

FalerBrand

Reaction score
Hi SF,
I am pleased to be be with you on SF. I am a leather woker in Ohio I hand make leather goods. Check out my site Falerbrand.tumbr.com.
I like jeans and leather. Samurai, Eternal, n & f, Oni, Studio a Artisan, and LVC and some old school Levis are what i keep in my rotation.

Joedy

Reaction score
Hello
I am Joe Darney. I never used to care about style and fashion, but since I started a new role at work (in medical supplies) I have to wear a suit!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member