• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

echohead

Reaction score
I'm Steve and lovin my Alden Roy Boots!......This is my first forum to be a part of.

Last edited:

ccrss

Reaction score
I just found this forum. Nice resources for new and vintage hunting/research. Cheers, from Bushwick, NY.

Unpossible

Reaction score
Hi all!

long time lurker here from San Francisco, now just creating an account. Lots of nice and helpful people around here! Look forward to getting more help from you guys in the future

Lulzy

Reaction score
Hey guys, been browsing this site non stop for the last week and thought I would sign up.

Feel like I have learnt so much already! I am currenlty travelling for 2012 (SE Asia, Nepal, South America) but when I get home I plan on completely redoing my wardrobe. I threw out all my old suits before I left Australia, and will be throwing out everything else when I get back. I will be 29 and it's time to dress like an adult.

Love the thrift/bargains thread and the Mens clothing section.

DNNY

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm Danny. I've been a lurking on this forum for a few years now. I got tired of trying to convince my core group of friends how important dressing properly is for people in their mid-twenties, but they rather spend all their money on booze. So I figured Id sign up and discuss what I enjoy with people of similar interest as myself.

I work as a full time Designer for a fashion eyewear company, here in the San Francisco Bay Area and do not dress the part. Im hoping to learn from many of you on the forums and grow my own personal style.

Alejo

Reaction score
howdy all,

and a double southwestern howdy. alex here. i've been a longtime ready of the styleforum. however, today i decided to inscribe myself upon and within this illustrious community. i'm also a member of a few music forums out there on the world wide web. i'm an IT guy and a gigging musician. shoes are my style inspiration. recently i've been really excited about shell cordovan. thanks for reading.

Moni1911

Reaction score
Hey guys! Morten from Denmark here! Been lurking for a short while, hoping to get inspired, which I certainly have!

harrisonN

Reaction score
Hello,

Long time lurker, finally made the jump to create and account.

I'm a college student, ready to graduate in about a year and will be looking to update my wardrobe more to fit my current lifestyle.

You have all been a great help for me in the past few years, thanks.

SIZESEEKER

Reaction score
My name is Ian, I'm a cofounder of a company called SIZESEEKER that uses camera images to calculate people's body measurements. We're changing the way people buy clothes online - first with bespoke and custom "e-tailors" and then by matching people's body measurements to the size of off the rack clothing.

I'm a student at Wharton Business School and live in Philadelphia.

dukerules

Reaction score
Another new guy here, although I confess I've been lurking for years. I know some of you from various watch fora. I have a big interest in timepieces, but also many other facets of style. I look forward to participating here.

dewen

Reaction score
I'm Dewen, I've been a lurker on several style fora like r/malefashionadvice, but finally decided to create an account to interact by those at the forefront of modern fashion.

My style is still developing (hopefully) and am here to get rid of the old and fill my wardrobe with the new.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads