• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

styledave

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Dave from PA. I never really cared about style or dressing right but now that I am in my low 30s, I notice appearance matters in everything you do and I want to be more professional and proper looking.

I want to be comfortable wearing a suit out for anything, dressing casual, what shoes to wear with what and so on. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here!

Suit-Up

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Sam, the Founder of a new online company providing tailored suits and shirts to the UK market via our website www.suit-up.co.uk

I have a passion for all things menswear, especially formal and bespoke clothing which I like to think myself something of an expert on.

I look forward to contributing to the discussions!

Redman

Reaction score
Hello all - I've been reading this site for the past couple weeks and have had fun and learned a ton. Looking forward to being more involved.

My story is probably the same as many of you. I bought a pair of raw denim jeans a couple weeks ago and that opened up the dangerous rabbit hole of men's fashion. I am a financial advisor, so my job requires suits which doesn't help the new-found interest of Alden.

Cheers!

bahngooman

Reaction score
Hello! Been viewing the forums for a while but never signed up. Getting more interested in gentlemans fashion so time to get to work. Currently living in Seoul, Korea where fashion is constantly changing. So far I'm left in the dust. Time to catch up.

TPang83

Reaction score
Hi my name is Tony and I'm 30. Just started looking in to expensive shoes for work. I got my first pair of ae they have been great. Have always considered my self stylish but also thrift as well. I hope I can get some pointers from you guys and hopefully provide some input as well.

SophieSleeps

Reaction score
Hey all my names Sophie. My top interests are clothes & shoes. Otherwise I focus on learning how to help people sleep better, bedrooms, mattresses, beds, sheets, bed comforts, pillow and most anything to do with sleeping. I consider myself a sleep advocate. Did you know over 50% of people in modern society say they suffer from insomnia?

I'm just getting rolling on our blog: http://www.restava.com/blogs/sleep where we talk about all the things I love. For about 60% of sleepers a memory foam mattress fits the bill and you don't have to spend a ton of cash on a tempurpedic.

Hope to see you around - yell at me with anything and have a terrific day!

Peace ~ Sophie

wooxstar

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jason, im a (UK) music producer. Just recently caught the shoe bug and i'm completely into Alden shoes, as it fits my Smart/Casual lifestyle. I was referring to this site back in Feb for advise on sizing and found it extremely helpful in my purchases.

Jason
cool.gif

MrNestor

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Andreas and I'm a law student with too many expensive hobbies.
Clothes, shoes, fragrances and interior design. Oh, how could I forget good food and nice wines.

I'm here so I can expand my wardrobe with high quality clothes, shopping around for good basics at the moment.
Utterly in love with jackets of every kind, mostly italian unconstructed at the moment.

So much clothes that I 'need' and too little money.

Will use the forum for inspiration, sizing advice, shopping advice and I might start to look around the marketplace.

See you all around!

jvarugh8570

Reaction score
Hey I'm Jeff. I like looking good but could use some help keeping it all within a responsible budget.

I was introduced to the forum by a good friend who got me a great shoe deal here. I liked what I saw and hopefully I can contribute back.

Thanks!

Pope Paul

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Paul and i'm an aspiring content writer for some websites who just took me in. A lot of inspiration for me comes from men's style and I hope this forum will be a good help tool for me. It's such a vast forum i'm sure there will be lots of great content to dive into!

Speak to you very soon!

RWBreitling

Reaction score
New member, I've been lurking around for a few years now. I'm a real estate broker in the city of NY. I am 24 and have wonderful life and a wonderful family. I live with my girlfriend and our pup Bailey. I am indeed a right wing conservative.

My style? Mostly suits and dressing up but down at the same time. If not in suits mostly during the week I'll wear khakis or jeans with a pair of Chili Randolph's. Love Life, Look Good.

JJHunsecker

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a lawyer in Chicago. Long time lurker, first time poster. I've used tips from here numerous times, so I figured I might as well join.

Brian

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi all. I'm a lawyer in Chicago. Long time lurker, first time poster. I've used tips from here numerous times, so I figured I might as well join.

Brian

Have you sent Edinatlanta the requisite genital pics? Do so soon, lest you get banned for not contributing.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inclavecns