• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indochino suits?

rodaman

Reaction score
I got 2 shirts made by them. The quality of the fabric is less than desirable. really thin and not worth the price.

boogienat0r

Reaction score
Hey

How much should the difference between the armhole size for shirt and the armhole size for jacket?

Jacket armhole should be bigger, but how much?

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got 2 shirts made by them. The quality of the fabric is less than desirable. really thin and not worth the price.

I bought a few shirts from them too. IMO, the quality is on par with that of most "brick and mortar" stores (Brook's Brothers and others), but they fit A LOT better. IMO, the "premium" shirts are better than what I usually see in stores. I bought them during promotions, so the prices weren't bad.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why all there sportscoats single vent?
facepalm.gif

chip3341

Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I only read about 35 pages of this mega thread.

Just received my first Indochino suit. The fit is not bad, but the buttons are crap. I bought the entry line "Essential Gray" 3 Piece, and every single button on the jacket (front 2 and 8 sleeve) and the vest (front 5) are either chipped/discolored or cracked. I'm guessing it's just due to the cheapness of the black buttons. I've already emailed them about this, but has anybody experienced this before? Am I just being too sensitive?

?????

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I only read about 35 pages of this mega thread.

Just received my first Indochino suit. The fit is not bad, but the buttons are crap. I bought the entry line "Essential Gray" 3 Piece, and every single button on the jacket (front 2 and 8 sleeve) and the vest (front 5) are either chipped/discolored or cracked. I'm guessing it's just due to the cheapness of the black buttons. I've already emailed them about this, but has anybody experienced this before? Am I just being too sensitive?

?????
I haven't seen that before. Take pictures of the chipped buttons, and send them to the customer service email address. Ask them if you can apply the $75 alteration credit to buying replacement buttons and having a tailor sew them on. I'm not sure if they'll agree to that, but who knows?

Last edited:

nautikal

Reaction score

?????

Just got my "essential gray" remake today and have a similar issue, though only on one button. The front top button has a fairly thick/prominent white line going through it. At first glance it looks like the button is cracked or broken, but it's just a discoloration. Definitely plan on replacing the button... annoying.

Last edited:

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey Guys Would you help me to adjust measurements? Here some pictures of my indochino suit:
Free advice so you get what you pay for...I can't tell if the shoulders are wide or if it I am seeing a shadow. Personally, I'd lengthen the right sleeve about a quarter inch and lengthen the pants, unless you're going for the modern short look. Maybe a wee slimming of the waist and hips of the jacket. If the shoulders are good, the these other things are simple at your local tailor.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yvonne Barnes