• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indochino - Stay Away!

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Insane that people spend on multiple Indochino suits at $600. I know someone in real life that has.

They could just as easily commision a single Chan or Gordon Yao suit for that price. Better to have quality over quantity. From the mouth of Cary Grant:

How much on should pay depends on how much one has to spend. I'm reminded of a piece of advice my father gave me regarding shoes: it has stood me in good stead whenever my own finances were low. He said it's better to buy one good pair of shoes than four cheap ones. One pair made of fine leather could outlast four inferior pairs, and, if well cared for, would continue to proclaim your good judgment and taste no matter how old they become. The same applies to suits, so permit me to suggest you buy the best you can afford even though it means buying less. Rather like the stock market: it is usually more sensible to buy just one share of blue chip than 150 shares of a one-dollar stock.

magneto78

Reaction score
This was my first foray into custom clothing. So far it has been a complete disaster. I drive 2 hours to the Boston showroom to make sure my measurements were done correctly.this was early September. I purchased 2 suits. The suits took about a month. The first round both pants where 2 sizes too big and jackets were so large they had to be completely remade.

Upon receiving the remade suits, 4 weeks later, The suit jackets did not fit at all. Again I am driven two hours to the Boston show room. They sent the jackets out for tailoring.

Upon receiving my suit jackets the third time, they still did not fit in the shoulders, having horrible divots. They also did not fit in the chest. I took the jackets to two independent Taylor's, who laughed at me and told me that the jackets were made completely wrong and all the measurements were incorrect. Also the pant buttons were now a different color from the jacket

I then visited the Boston show room the third time. The store associate tried to convince me to keep the jackets as they were and "break them in". This is completely inappropriate, since a custom suit should fit perfectly when it arrives. Also, shoulder divots have never been, and will never be, corrected by "breaking in". Having invested over 12 hours and driving back-and-forth to Boston, I agreed to let them send the suits out for a remake once again. Today my suit jackets have arrived once again. Honestly they fit much better. However they still have prominent shoulder divots which is unacceptable. Also, One suit has perfectly fitting pants. The other soup has pants that are completely the wrong size, as if they didn't use my measurements at all.

I'm just left completely stunned and amazed at the customer experience I've received with this company. It's almost enough to make me swear off custom clothing altogether. Why would anyone go through this torture and frustration when I can buy a suit off the rack of a better quality and just have it tailored?

bobs5

Reaction score
This was the WORST "Bespoke" experience of my life! Hands down the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I am now stuck with an expensive suit that was apparently made for human twice my size and they refused to fix it. It was especially great when the customer service rep hung up on me and refused to give me her managers number. STAY AWAY FROM INDOCHINO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads