• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ideas/Activities To Do At Atlantis

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was not sure what this was so looked at the website. People actually go to this place voluntarily?

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoelF
Was not sure what this was so looked at the website. People actually go to this place voluntarily?

Those who can afford to.
rolleyes.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went with my high school band (seriously) for a couple of days. I purchased a large bag of local agricultural product and spent most of the time lounging in a content haze.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Those who can afford to.
rolleyes.gif

Ah. And once you're there, is it very expensive to get out?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it either - I'd rather be working than take this kind of vacation.

My only advice to the OP is to GTFO of that ridiculous resort and go check other places on Nassau, hop to other islands for day trips or go fishing or something.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah. And once you're there, is it very expensive to get out?

I think it depends on the kind of vacation you want. If you want to be pampered, or are taking the GF the Cove is for you. You could stay at the Reef and go in to town if you wanted to do your own cooking, that would save some you money. Atlantis is a bit cheaper, but for me too many people running around doing too many things. But that could have just been while I was there.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I purchased a large bag of local agricultural product and spent most of the time lounging in a content haze.

This can make even the worst vacation destination bearable. It is usually Number One on my to-do list as soon as my bags are unpacked.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Dude, you get ********* wet once and you won't shut up.
Who pissed in your negative space?
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
This can make even the worst vacation destination bearable. It is usually Number One on my to-do list as soon as my bags are unpacked.
You and I can hang any time

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I don't get it either - I'd rather be working than take this kind of vacation.

My only advice to the OP is to GTFO of that ridiculous resort and go check other places on Nassau, hop to other islands for day trips or go fishing or something.

No can do. Cannot get out of this trip. Looks like drunken-haze is what is in store for me!
thumbs-up.gif

Tangfastic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rejoice, sing, dance, ring in the new. Hail Atlantis!

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Dude, you get ********* wet once and you won't shut up.

L
O
L

cronicmole

Reaction score
I live in The Bahamas... if anyone wants more information or wants to chill and see local spots not touristy places let me know!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads