• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: viridi-anne, julius, apc, helmut lang, etc..

klangspiel

Reaction score
Selling some new items and consolidating old ones from previous sale threads. Here's how things work: 1. I'm based in Australia but will ship worldwide. 2. Prices include shipping worldwide. Cheaper if you're in Australia but PM me for an Australian quote. 3. I accept Paypal and moneybookers for buyers outside of Australia. Within Australia, I accept Paypal, moneybookers, money order, and bank deposit/transfer. I have a Paypal Verified account. 4. Prices are negotiable. 5. Open to trades and offers. 6. Combined items are cheaper. THE VIRIDI-ANNE blue-grey stretch denim jeans (46) **SOLD** Ridiculously soft and comfortable pair of slim stretch denim jeans. Purportedly constructed out of aproximately 8 separate pieces of denim. Gorgeous subtle details throughout. See especially the back pocket design and the overall stitching. Button-fly with silver donut buttons. The colour is a cross between light blue and grey. Not your usual shades of denim indigo. 95% cotton. 5% polyurethane. NOTE: there is a barely visible purple ink stain on the inner right thigh area. Almost negligible. Also, very slight and minor cotton distressing at the bottom ankle area of right leg. Again, nothing much to worry about. See last 3 pics. NOTE 2: Does not come with tags as shown in the first pic waist: 16" front rise: 9.7" back rise: 13.2" thigh: 10" inseam: 34" leg opening: 7"
viridianjeans.jpg

klangspiel

Reaction score
Julius firm cotton blazer s/s 04 (tag size: 2) US$200 shipped worldwide via EMS (quicker and safer deliver + tracking number) Julius cotton blazer from Spring/Summer 2004 "The Modelcase of Controlled Society". Two buttons. Single vent. Fully lined. Two front pockets. Colour: Steel or a Darkish Brown or thereabouts. shoudler to shoulder: 17" pit to pit: 19" sleeve (pit to cuff): 19" front length: about 31.5" back length: 29"
P7210553.jpg
P7210558.jpg
P7210554.jpg
P7210559.jpg
P7210564.jpg
P7210566.jpg
P7210563.jpg
---------------------------- Maison Martin Margiela Line 10 Grey Marle Sweatshirt Vest (Large) **SOLD** Bought these used but never once worn by me. Excellent condition. Comfortable and soft. Check out the textured inner lining (3rd pic). 94% Cotton. 6% Rayon. length (front collar to bottom hem) : 25" shoulder: 17" pit to pit: 20"

klangspiel

Reaction score
HELMUT LANG High top Sneakers size 9 US$250 EMS shipped worldwide (quicker and safer with tracking number) Brand new gorgeous pair of slim hi-top kicks from HL. Quality leather coupled with a meshed design. Made in Italy. Tagged size is 9. Condition: 9.5/10. Outsole measures around 11.5" to 12" -- difficult to be accurate because of the curved heel. Height is about 6.5". Comes with a white cloth bag (See last 2 pics). Absolutely brand new and never worn. See pic of sole.
hl.......jpg
hlshoes1.jpg
P7060323.jpg
P7060322.jpg
P7060325.jpg
P7060328.jpg

klangspiel

Reaction score
Well-worn Raw Selvedge APC Hipster (tag size 29) Was US$100 -->US$90 --> NOW US$80 shipped worldwide Got this used from eBay but never worn out by me. Previous owner wore it for around 3 months. Pictures are his. Hope he doesn't mind me using them
smile.gif
The wear (ie., fades, combs, whiskers, etc..) is lovely on these. Someone else has already done the hardwork on these raw jeans so you don't have to do it yourselves. Don't miss out. They have NEVER been soaked or washed. Waiting for you to do it. Waist: 17" (waist will shrink with a soak) Front rise: 9" Back rise: 13.5" Inseam: 35" Thigh: 11" Knee: 8" Leg Opening: 8.5"
hipster8.jpg
hipster5.jpg
hipster4.jpg
hipster7.jpg
hipster1.jpg
hipster2.jpg
hipster3.jpg
hipster6.jpg
hipster9.jpg

klangspiel

Reaction score
Carpe Diem leather zipper boots (40) US$580 shipped worldwide via EMS Bought this for a friend but doesn't seem to be keen on them as I would have liked. They are in a used condition. Tag size 40. Tag colour is black but subtle hints of brown are all over. More of a black-brown combination. Signature Carpe Diem handmade distress treatments throughout the leather. Sublime details and construction -- something which I shouldn't have to say. Some nails are missing at the soles but soles are still very much intact. Refer to pictures. This can be further remedied by a visit to a cobbler. Also, a small area of the inner lining in the left boot has become slightly unintact or "flapped out" but this can be very easily fixed. Overall, the boots are still in good condition. Outsole measures about 29cms and height is 23cms. Comes with a brown dust bag. Letting go for US$580 shipped worldwide via EMS. Price is certainly negotiable and open to trades.
P7240513.jpg
P7230609.jpg
P7230610.jpg
P7240515.jpg
P7230611.jpg
P7240514.jpg
P7240516.jpg
P7230619.jpg
P7240512.jpg
P7230612.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads