• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vass U Last Oxblood size 43 (US10), new with 3 piece trees and box.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Properly in Italian. Eggplant=Melanzana= Mouliyan or shortened to moolie! So, don't a be foolie by the U lass Moolie
laugh.gif

Hence the derogatory term for blacks/African-Americans. ARE YOU RACIST?!

argoth

Reaction score
How is this shoe not sold? If I didn't have it already (same size too) I would be all over this. Easily one of my favorite shoes.

Arg

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by argoth
How is this shoe not sold? If I didn't have it already (same size too) I would be all over this. Easily one of my favorite shoes.

Arg

Ed is offering the shoes at a great, awesome price. You'd have to go all the way to Budapest to get them any cheaper. But if you haven't noticed, it's still $750. But I suppose that is what a credit card with 0% financing is for! Somebody should jump on these.

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a good price compared to what you'd usually pay at Bergdorf for sure. I've been quoted $730 (ish) for a pair of special ordered Vass though. If I'm going to spend that much I might as well place the special order and get exactly what I want (London 3-eyelet U-last in antique cognac).

Also, I'm not exactly sure of my size. I've had to resell several pairs of internet shoes in the last few months due to fit issues. I want to try on a Vass before I finally do place my order.

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by argoth

Arg

Could you comment a bit more on the size? I'm curious as to how this shoe would compare to an AE (if you know) in 10.5D US and 10E US. I am not familiar with the U Last. Thanks!

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jjgold
Hey that shoe was the shoe of February celebrating BLACK history month!

uh have we beat this horse enough?
bounce2.gif

Originally Posted by Soph
You guys are harsh.

In a black comedy sort of way.

Originally Posted by Soph
Eggplant?

Properly in Italian. Eggplant=Melanzana= Mouliyan or shortened to moolie!

So, don't a be foolie by the U lass Moolie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kronik
Hence the derogatory term for blacks/African-Americans. ARE YOU RACIST?!

I was referring to the color of the shoes solely (in keeping with the humorous vein of the thread).

Lighten Up!

whomewhat

Reaction score
I would have loved to buy them both pair as they appear to be my size (although I am not sure about the width). Sadly, I ruptured the plantar fascia in my right foot two weeks ago(ruptured the left foot in 1995) and will now have my 7th foot surgery. I am wondering if I will ever get the chance to enjoy shoes again, and I love shoes! I bought a pair of JM Westons crocodile split toes that fit me perfectly and now I may never get to use them again after wearing them one time!

I love the color of those Lobb's and, unlike everyone else here, I like black shoes so the controversy on the Vass color makes no difference to me. Now that you have decided to keep them, maybe in a year or so after you have worn them in and my foot has recovered, you will put them up again? For the record, I think the price is very reasonable for the shoes you are selling and cannot imagine why anyone in that size would not jump at both pairs. Better that you enjoy them yourself anyway.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was referring to the color of the shoes solely (in keeping with the humorous vein of the thread).

Lighten Up!

I was kidding (keeping with the humorous vein of the thread).

You lighten up!

And hah, ed! I foiled your evil plan to make money. My job here is done.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You lighten up!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

argoth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Girardian
Could you comment a bit more on the size? I'm curious as to how this shoe would compare to an AE (if you know) in 10.5D US and 10E US. I am not familiar with the U Last. Thanks!

I wear an AE 10. 43 Vass U.

Arg

TomW

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Title says it all. New and unused from BG, $750 shipped in the USA. Might also look to sell the new and unused JL Chestnut Museum Calf Sandons (9.5UK) next to them so if you are interested, make an offer.

KIF_3639.jpg

Me likey!! Me want!! Should you reconsider, PM me
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

And should you change your mind after wearing them... we can negotiate

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You lighten up!

OK, I've lightened up. But you didn't foil my evil plan to make money since there was no plan. This is edmorel's thread about selling his shoes.

I saw your thread in the General Forum. If you build a gaming computer for me, I'll call everything even
laugh.gif

BTW: I hope the shoes sell, I can vouch that edmorel is a great seller with particularly nice stuff. He really does what he says. Gives the SF members a shot on his stuff and then puts it on Ebay!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads