• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Ralph Lauren Signature Label Suits ***40R***

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ralph Lauren Signature Label suits. Stunning suits made in Italy by Corneliani but to much higher standards than Polo. These are just a notch below Purple Label on the RL ladder, but above Black Label. These suits are fully canvassed and come with basted sleeves for your tailor to hem. Slim fitting, very flattering with high armholes, roped shoulders, and good waist suppression. Trousers feature split back waist construction with buttons for braces Size 40C drop 6 (talked to my RL SA, C=S) Wool B&W POW with Purple Overcheck. Jerome III model: Single Breasted, 2 button, ticket pocket, dual rear vents, pleated pants w/ tab adjusters Chest: 21 1/8" x 2 Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 1/2" Sleeve length: 24 1/2" (can be hemmed up or down) Length from bottom of collar: 29 1/2" Waist: 16 3/4" x 2 (with material to let out) Inseam: 36" unhemmed Tag says Retail $2395. SOLD Size 40R drop 6 Wool/Cash Brown w/ cream pinstripe. Jerome IV model: Single Breasted, 3 roll 2 button, ticket pocket, dual rear vents, flat front pants w/ belt loops Chest: 21 1/8" x 2 Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 1/2" Sleeve length: 25" (can be hemmed up or down) Length from bottom of collar: 30 1/4" Waist: 16 3/4" x 2 Inseam: 36" unhemmed Tag says Retail $2395. Asking $550 shipped in the ConUS. >>Final Price Cut $399 3 Roll 2 detail shot

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doc, thanks for the correction. Say aren't you a size 40?
wink.gif
Pics and measurements added. PM me if interested.

Grayland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the sake of my marriage, I'm going to request that anyone offering nice 40R suits and sportcoats, please try and make them as unappealing as possible. If my wife finds one more surprise package on our doorstep, I'll be looking for my own apartment. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
grayland,

just have one of these beauties sent to your office. then store it away for a few weeks at the office and bring it home stealthily one night. when she is out of the room, slip it into your closet so it looks like part of your rotation, post tailoring of course. the basting threads might give away the entire operation.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sartort
grayland,

just have one of these beauties sent to your office. then store it away for a few weeks at the office and bring it home stealthily one night. when she is out of the room, slip it into your closet so it looks like part of your rotation, post tailoring of course. the basting threads might give away the entire operation.

It would seem that you've done this before...

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
joel, actually i haven't...only thought about it. in fact, my wife that regularly receives surprise packages at the doorstop. but she spends way less than we do on clothes and so I actually get quite a kick out of the suprise packages. both suits still for sale w/ further price reductions.

mpickens8982

Reaction score
The rl signature is my favorite Rl product. Too bad it has been discontinued. If you ever come across anything in 38r let me know.

ceaton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sartort
grayland,

Thank goodness I'm not the only one...

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ceaton, i noticed your sig...these are fully canvassed corneliani in case you weren't aware.

daylit pics added as well as pic of me modelling my 38S.

(tie offer withdrawn due to price reductions)

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
final price cut. if the suits do not sell this week, they will be returned. thanks.

Moss

Reaction score
Very nice suits. I'm leaning toward the PoW check. Sent you a PM

Joe

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joe. Replied via PM.

mpickens8982, i'll let you know if I run accross any 38R's

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day