• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Prada, Cloak, Marc Jacobs, Armani, Hare

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
Prefer Googlecheckout, but Paypal is fine. Contact me with any questions. H&M Coat
0083.jpg
Tagged M. Detachable hood. cool stitching. velcro and zip closure. Purple color is much more muted than the pic appears. WAS $125 NOW $100 SHOOZ
027-2.jpg
A. Alessandro Dell'Acqua High Top Zip Boots/Sneakers. SOLD B. Bred XI's. sold C. Jack Purcell Green Sz. 9.5. 8/10. $30 shipped 1. Prada Sport Zip Sweater
021-2.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...star/022-1.jpg http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...star/023-2.jpg Tagged Size 52, but fits like Medium. Sweater is wool, but back of the sleeves are lined with nylon. 8/10 condition, no pilling or anything. I think retail was around $400. Brown. Sexy. WAS $100 NOW $75 3. Armani Jeans Deconstructed Hemp/Cotton Peacoat
024-2.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...star/025-3.jpg http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...star/026-3.jpg deconstructed. lots of cool details, pockets, stitching, patchwork. IT Size 50 US 34? Fits like a large. super comfortable. Retailed for ~$700, bought it in Vegas on sale for ~$400. Perfect condition. WAS $125-->NOW $90

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
4. Marc Jacobs x Wrangler Raw Denim Jacket
7-9-07040-1.jpg
Size Medium Actual Measurements: pit to pit: 20.5" shoulders: 18 sleeve: 27.5 length: 24.5 Cant believe this never sold. Raw denim. Hot soaked for 4 hours (jacket didnt shrink much, if at all). Worn 3 times. Excellent condition. From last years MJxWrangler line. Retailed for $400. Asking $85-->70

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
ND sweater sold.

New Items added.

Prada Sweater now $75, Armani coat now $110, Marc Jacobs Jacket $75, and Hare sweatshirt is $75.

crazy price drops.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
My dad has that Cloak jacket.

black horizons

Reaction score
then your Dad is way stylish! I am interested in the Cloak, get back to me please, with measurements???

sleazy ninja

Reaction score
measurements added. sorry for the delay been quite busy. Note: this jacket will not be on sale for much longer, depending on the availability of these boots I'm trying to buy, once the boots are gone, this jacket will be taken down. Also, the price reflects how urgently I want the boots
biggrin.gif
Oh, Also, I added a Brand New Costume National Jacket. Check it out! thanks.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sleazy ninja
Your dad must be stylin' on foolz.

When I told him Cloak was closing he flew to NY to go to the store one last time.

He likes Cloak, Dior, YSL and LV.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member