• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Flat Head 3001

tanqueray

Reaction score
PayPal Only. $10 for shipping fees. ship next day after i receive payment. price is negotiable to an extent. The Flat Head 3001 hot soaked for 1 hour already so you don't have to. original tagged size was Waist 34 and Length 36 (but when measured, the inseam was 37). slim modern cut. mid-low rise. chainstitching, different colored thread, and hidden rivets everywhere. tagged size 34x36 here are the actual measurements after the soak... (everything measures in inches) waist - 32.5 (16.25 across) inseam - 33.90 leg opening - 8.19 thigh - 11.75 back rise - 13.20 front rise - 11.75 knee - 8.48 here's a link to Self Edge's web site for more info... http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=201 BIN - SOLD * TheChef951 is my eBay user. if i must add my styleforum user name then i will.
FlatHead3001003.jpg
FlatHead3001004.jpg
FlatHead3001005.jpg
FlatHead3001006.jpg
FlatHead3001007.jpg
FlatHead3001008.jpg
FlatHead3001009.jpg
FlatHead3001010.jpg
FlatHead3001011.jpg
FlatHead3001013.jpg

tanqueray

Reaction score
^
they wont stretch back to it's "original" size but more as, they will conform to your body. maybe a quarter in. at most. these aren't like APC NS that stretch out like crazy.
they are pretty true to size (and by size, i mean it's size now, a 32.5) and will most likely stay that size; no major adjustments.

i hope that helps.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. aren't they supposed to shrink to tagged sizes? I looked at self edge. So this 34, that's supposed to be a 35, shrunk to a 32.5? Was it 35 when you got it or a true 34?

tanqueray

Reaction score
it was a true 34. i'm a 33. so there was extra space. but after the hot soak, they became a 32.5, which is kinda tight for me (i could button it but it's uncomfortable).

tanqueray

Reaction score
i added the original tagged size to the first post. sorry for all the sizing confusion to all that asked.

and price is negotiable but to an extent.

tanqueray

Reaction score
^thanks.

these may go for $150 ($15 lower than what i'm asking for) so bid away people!!!

tanqueray

Reaction score
finally SOLD to voxsartoria. i can't believe i tried to sell these jeans for about two months or so, ugh.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babeef