• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's Thanksgiving Sale - Measurements and Stock List

FredSelvage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RustyRyan
Of the 2 pair of Spurr jeans I ordered, the classic cut fits great, but the bootcut does not, where do we send returns?

Farinelli's
2839 Clarendon Blvd
Arlington VA 22201

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so here are the fit pics of the SJDJ and SJDC that I got, they arent really that good (mirror was dirty) I am going to take some better ones later. I am really leaning towards them being to big for me
frown.gif
just wanted some opinions tho....

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
They're both too big. Slim Jims stretch about an inch in the waist too.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
frown.gif
that sucks, the SJDJ also seemed a little long in the length as well. I decided to go wtih the 34x34 because whenever I have tried on Nudie SJ's in a distressed wash at Barneys the 32 seemed a bit too short (I am 6'1") however the raw and coated denims dont seem to be sized the same as the distressed wash style nudies, either way it looks like I will have to return these unless someone wants to trade wit me or buy them for what I paid!!

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
That's pretty bloody odd. I sized mine the same as my RRDS, going by the measurements posted in this thread (oddly I've never actually worn a pair of SJs), so here's hoping they turn out okay whenever they actually get here. They didn't leave the US until today according to the tracking (after being mailed a week ago). USPS... sigh.

Chinook

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
That's pretty bloody odd. I sized mine the same as my RRDS, going by the measurements posted in this thread (oddly I've never actually worn a pair of SJs), so here's hoping they turn out okay whenever they actually get here. They didn't leave the US until today according to the tracking (after being mailed a week ago). USPS... sigh.

At least yours has updated
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads