• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falling In Love With A Stripper; Set Me Straight SF

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Went to the gentleman's establishment (probably my third time ever, 23 y.o) and out of the whole parade of
bounce2.gif
women, saw one
worship.gif
. By way of tips, I most likely took care of her cell phone bill. (Also may have gotten down on one knee and gave her a drunken proposal, which she wasn't utterly disgusted by btw) It's been three days and I still can't get her off my mind. Never had trouble attracting women so I don't doubt I could make this happen. We've all heard the stripper stories though (unstable, coke whores, etc.) Talk me out of this!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude, just 'cause she dances go-go, it don't make her a ho, no.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

captoe

Reaction score
give her money a **** her to get it out of your system.

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Dude, just 'cause she dances go-go, it don't make her a ho, no.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I would hope not, the way I'm feeling but.....
Originally Posted by captoe
give her money a **** her to get it out of your system.
I might have to give this some thought. I can't get this song outta my head tho
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My experience with that world was 30-40 years ago, so my perceptions may be dated, but:

The vast majority of strippers are not prostitutes.

Most seem (seemed, in my case) to be very pleasant, affable young women. (Of course, it's their business to be affable.)

I dated a stripper briefly. She was bright and interesting company (although we never "closed the deal," as it were). Two major turn-offs: She was a fervent Scientologist, and her apartment was squalid beyond belief...and I'm not too fussy.

In more recent years, I have heard it claimed that a very high percentage of strippers are actually lesbians.

I'd say, "Go for it." If she is willing to date you in the outside world, at least it will be interesting for awhile. Just keep your head.

Bear in mind that just about all women are crazy, ill-tempered bitches (most of time, anyway), so why not get one who is much better looking than the generality of women and really knows how to move her body?

Monaco

Reaction score
go for it...you're still young and can still afford to make minor, non-life altering mistakes.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sister-in-law is a reformed stripper. It can happen. It's more likely that you'll have fantastic sex for <1 month and then deal with her insane mood swings as a result of her traumatic childhood...but you never know!

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strippers are some of the most mentally unstable people out there. Stay away.

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
Strippers are some of the most mentally unstable people out there. Stay away.

More than women in general? As men, we live with a lot, as is. I'll have to determine better what frame of mind she's in, although her place of work won't be the best place. Still, I'll need to investigate
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads